Self Identified Villain Hangout

All villainy is relative, but this thread is for the self admitted villains to hangout and talk about how we kick puppies into rivers.

Of course one person's villain is another person's hero, but we all know secretly what our character really is.

I'll start off, while Natalie see's herself as a force of good for Ul'dah, but the fact she works very closely with the syndicate and employs means like torture and violence put her in the villainy camp.

Come share your villainy, we can bond and conspire to ruin Eorzea together.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess by some definitions, Franz is still a villain simply for being Garlean, even if he doesn't really mind what the empire is up to. Besides, Eorzea will just destroy itself. THat's what he's figured.

Then there's that certain Hyuran woman he's been known to talk to..

And this one undead...

...Why is he not plotting something evil now?!

Askier thinks he is always in the right and everyone else is wrong if they challenge him, except Ashwynn and Alexei.

He didn't think of himself as a baddie when he tried to blow up Ul'dah because he was trying to save his sister, but many do.  He doesn't think of himself as a murderer but he's done that too. 

He sees himself as a victim of Natalie and I tar's plot to abduct Roen, even though he helped orchestrate it, and he sees no problem with his recklessness and violent temper, someone else always makes him mad he likes to think.

Overall, Askier is misunderstood and he is a long way from the villian he was when I started rping him way back. I mean he works for Red Wings trying to keep Ul'dah safe now. -.-  Never saw that coming.

But there is always that chance he could snap and go full terrorist again. . . 

Atrium, meanwhile, is much more simple. She kills and sees nothing wrong with it cause they were going to die eventually anyway.

I'm not sure if Blood counts as a villain. 

I mean, he feeds the needy, and recycles on principle. Nothing wasted, he hates waste! He always has room for friends on his dining table, and enjoys allowing his acquaintances to have a taste of one another. 

I guess I'm in the wrong thread.

I mean, he feeds the needy, and recycles on principle. Nothing wasted, he hates waste! He always has room for friends on his dining table, and enjoys allowing his acquaintances to have a taste of one another. 

STILL WAITING FOR CANNIBAL RP BERROD.

And this one undead...

A certain scavenger would like to know if a certain mercenary is available for a clandestine discussion this evening.

...on-topic, said scavenger detests Eorzeans as spoiled and weak-willed children in need of guidance. Who better to teach them discipline than he?

Tarot's brand of villainy is largely selfish--'victimless crimes' as he likes to put it. Although he's been either acquitted or never connected to said crimes he does have a long list of suspected activities including, but not limited to:

- Blackmail (How else can one get what one is owed?)

- Grave Robbing (They're not using it anyway. Waste not and all that)

- Extortion (Nice thread you have here. Be a shame if something happened to it...)

- Theft (DUH)

- Smuggling (Have to keep things in stock)

- Vandalism (Suddenly that protection doesn't seem to expensive, now does it?)

- Stalking/Voyeurism (Though this has less to do with eroticism and more to do with blackmail and information brokerage)

- Unwarranted snark

- Trespassing

- Eavesdropping/Entering Conversations without Invitation

- Impersonation (Wood Wailer, Viper, Brass Blade, Flame Lieutenant)

Tarot is, and he will tell you this to your face, always right. If you think he's wrong, you're wrong and he will draw up a list of all the reasons why.

STILL WAITING FOR CANNIBAL RP BERROD.

You'll never see it. And if you see it, you'll never know it.

And this one undead...

A certain scavenger would like to know if a certain mercenary is available for a clandestine discussion this evening.

...on-topic, said scavenger detests Eorzeans as spoiled and weak-willed children in need of guidance. Who better to teach them discipline than he?

A certain mercenary would invite him over for tea and cake, but I imagine that would be in poor taste. That is, if a certain scavenger /can/ taste. Where might they come across each other in an applicable setting?

And this one undead...

Stop plotting things!  

I made an evil Osric for Osric to rp and he likes the power. .  . *sobs*

And this one undead...

A certain mercenary would invite him over for tea and cake, but I imagine that would be in poor taste. That is, if a certain scavenger /can/ taste. Where might they come across each other in an applicable setting?

The night is dangerous, and there are many alleyways and tunnels in the Goblet....

Stop plotting things!  

Were I not so invested in my main already, I'd hop the border straight into full-on villainy.

And this one undead...

The night is dangerous, and there are many alleyways and tunnels in the Goblet....

Should a certain mercenary expect to be stabbed in the chest?

And this one undead...

What a terrible night to have a curse!

Stop plotting things!  

Were I not so invested in my main already, I'd hop the border straight into full-on villainy.

. . .well when you do finally give in and leap to the dark side, take Atrium with you. Someone has to bake bad guy cookies to lure others to the joy of evil.

Stop plotting things!  

Just have your main character slowly turn to evil, works for me!

Stop plotting things!  

He did just torture a dude . . .

Crisiet has tortured and murdered for what he perceives to be "the greater good". He doesn't enjoy it and he doesn't want to do it, but he's the self sacrificing type and is convinced that if he already has blood on his hands, it's better that he is the one that becomes further stained, rather than someone else.

He will do dirty work for people because reasons.

He stole a chocobo. The most heinous of crimes.

Thinking on it, while Berrod has long since evolved from being 'very nearly a villain', back in the earlies he was a man with far fewer scruples than he has now (the character development I've had on him has been incredible, the outside influences have all been fantastic). He was a thief and a liar -- not as a career, but rather when it suited him. 

While working in Upper La Noscea he robbed travelers (and was eventually caught and put into the services of the Maelstrom for a time). He also committed other less-than-savory acts against a friend without consent. Since then his interactions with those he has come to called friends have shifted his priorities; he is slowly becoming more of a protector -- as much as he desperately tries to cling to being a hard thug.

He still has his moments when he despises it all and marks it as becoming weak -- but those have been coming fewer and further between. 

...though, he's always sorely tempted to empty the Agency's coffers and make off with it all. But you know, can't squish habits so easily. He'll fantasize about it for now!

Guest Ragnar

Oubliette is far from good. He really doesn't care about the lives of others unless he likes them. He doesn't enjoy killing people... but that's less because he feels bad, and more because it means he can't toy with them more.

Stop plotting things!  

He did just torture a dude . . .

We should do lunch.