• 1 month later...

Not to resurrect an old post or anything, but I was searching for other people using tumblr for their characters and figured since this wasn't too long ago, I'd bump it! I've been lurking on the site for a little bit and haven't quite introduced myself. Testing the waters, if you will.

In any case, I enjoy blogging about my character including journal entries and screen shot edits, so I'd love to find more RPers on tumblr!

http://austere-noel.tumblr.com

Ezhara Jinkjahl:

Click Me

This is my in character blog. It's nsfw due to a multitude of themes. 

(Violence, sensual, language, substance abuse, etc)

I've made a few more character blogs. <3

Arah Jinjhal:

Click Me

Simi Jinkjahl:

Click Me

Xh'nuri Nephesh:

Click Me

I also have a Screenshot blog:

Click Me

Everything (except the screenshot blog) is NSFW for content including violent themes and otherwise. They're all IC.

I know what updating things like a master post can be (boring and tedious) but I've gone ahead and made one on the tumblr information page. I really hope I don't step on toes with this. I just wanted to make something for people to just be able to look at one thing and not scroll through. I'm going to add the blogs I find but if I miss you, or you don't want to be added, please just private message me and I'll adjust accordingly. If the idea in general bothers people I'll take it down entirely. <3