(Balmung) Mercenary Outreach for Storyline

Hey there!

I'm looking for folks (preferably IC mercenaries or sellswords) to fill some ranks in an RP. More specifically an RP that involves running through both Labyrinth of the Ancients and Syrcus Tower.

I am about to begin a multi-part storyline (that I'm writing myself) involving the secrets of the Crystal Tower. However, OOC, my Free Company (who I hope to involve in my story) lack the number of properly leveled/geared individuals to run it ourselves. So we require the numbers to fill a 24-man alliance that is willing to RP at certain intervals throughout each dungeon.

The storyline will split Labyrinth and Syrcus Tower into two different sessions, and each session will end at St. Coinach's Find to deal with the aftermath, so anyone who only wants to go for a single session can be permitted to do so.

Other than being a special outside group angle for RP and allowing many RP opportunities, as well as the drops in the dungeons themselves, I cannot promise any other form of OOC compensation other than my sincere gratitude.

If you have any questions or are willing to sign up, please reply below and I will let you know when this happens. Right now, the itinerary is as follows:

Chapter 1: The Heart of Sabik (No need for mercenaries)

Chapter 2: The Heart of Gold (Meet and greet with mercenaries)

Chapter 3: The Heart of the Guardian (Labyrinth of the Ancients RP Run)

Chapter 4: The Heart of the Emperor (Syrcus Tower RP Run)

Chapter 5: The Heart of the Issue (Aftermath of Chapters 2-4)

Chapter 6: The Heart of Darkness (World of Darkness RP Run (Not until 2.5) )

Chapter 7: The Heart of the Forgotten (Finale, Mercenary Attendance Optional)

My character is an adventurer who would be more than willing to join in, but because of my variable work schedule I'll need to know more and let the date get closer before I can commit to showing up.

That's very fair. I don't have an actual schedule yet (Looking at Thursdays around, like, 8PM, not set in stone), but I'll get more of an idea within the next couple of weeks.

As an officer for the Sword and Rose Order I would like to note that this is not a Free Company plotline and the Free Company Hall will not be being used for it.  This is a personal plot being written by and for Burning Passion's character.

Thank you,

C'rhisi

This is exactly right. I apologize if I may have misled anyone on this.

If I'm able to get on at the appropriate times (EU player) I would be interested to come along as Aris. This would be my first time RPing though, and I haven't completely figured her out, but if you wouldn't mind me coming despite that then sign me up. :) Could DPS or heal.

Aysun (and by extension being dragged along whether he wants to or not, Fenix) would be in on this! They've admired the tower, they know the rumors about it, and are adventurers/mercenaries. Bring it on!

Rahzel is a bit of a treasure hunter and would definitely be interested in this. I'm available most evenings and late night CST. She can participate as either a PLD or MNK.

If I'm able to get on at the appropriate times (EU player) I would be interested to come along as Aris. This would be my first time RPing though, and I haven't completely figured her out, but if you wouldn't mind me coming despite that then sign me up. :) Could DPS or heal.

I live EST, so I'm thinking about 7PM or 8PM EST (6PM or 7PM CST/12AM or 1AM GMT). Should be fine for American players and European insomniacs.

I have a mercenary character who I'd be happy to join on! Sadly he's only level 41, but I can hustle and try to get him to 50.

When do people need to be level 50, exactly? Any time frame?

Always looking to make some coin. Depends on when it is.

I'm thinking around 2.5-ish. So anyone not yet at 50, so long as they don't go on a two-month extended leave of absence, should be able to be ST-ready by the time this happens, even from Level 1.

Franz is a Garlean mercenary and would probably love to go through such things. OOCly, I'd be able to tank CT and heal CT and ST. Franz can accommodate both IC.

That sounds good! BP is a Warrior who tries to protect his allies, so healing would definitely be helpful!

Aysun (and by extension being dragged along whether he wants to or not, Fenix) would be in on this! They've admired the tower, they know the rumors about it, and are adventurers/mercenaries. Bring it on!

Alright! Glad to have you aboard!

Exploring things that's gonna cost them a limb or two? Most likely making bank while doing so?

Heck yes, Aanzo is in, a couple of guys from his band of merry men will be in as well!  Assuming the time and date set is good on our ends, of course.:D

I look forward to running with you and your men! =D