[PvE] Season of giving!

Chika Ito

So I figured since on The season of giving thread a lot of people have shown interest in wanting to clear Turn 5 - the higher Turns. Hopefully this thread can help organize us, so we can all get on at a the same time, and go together :)

Please fill out the forum if you wish to help or clear;

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine):

What time/day is good for you:

What time zone are you in:

What role do you wish to take on:

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as:

Turn 5

Tank #1; Endemerrin Rosethorne - ilevel 111 Paladin/Warrior

Tank #2; open

Healer #1; Aris Frey - ilevel 103 White Mage/ ilevel 90 Scholar

Healer #2; open

DPS #1; Chika Ito - ilevel 105 Bard

DPS #2; open

DPS #3; open

DPS #4; open

Turn 6

Tank #1; open

Tank #2; open

Healer #1; open

Healer #2; open

DPS #1; open

DPS #2; open

DPS #3; open

DPS #4; open

So far I only have these two Turns, but feel free to ask me to add more :)

Clear/help: Help~

What time/day is good for you: Fairly flexible. Tuesdays, Thursdays (and on rare occasions Friday) from 9:00pm-11:00pm EST are off limits, as that's when my FCOB static raids.

What time zone are you in: EST

What role do you wish to take on: I can fill a myriad of roles. I main tank in coil, though my Ninja, Monk, and Bard are all 110+.

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: Warrior / Paladin are both 111. Ninja is 113. Bard is 110. All have 115 weapons, at the very least. Bard is more of an off-spec deal, but I know Paladin, Warrior, Ninja, and Monk to the T.

Far as it goes, I can easily single tank T5 if we have healers who are confident healing it. But outside of that, we had T5 on farm months before echo dropped, and T9 on farm pre-echo as well, so I'm perfectly happy to help explain fights / instruct as need be. Lots of experience to offer up. o/

Ah, you've beat me to it! I was going to make a thread.

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help

What time/day is good for you: Tues-Fri, Sun, morning/afternoons or 11:30pm-2am (up to 3am if we run over)

What time zone are you in: GMT+00:00

What role do you wish to take on: WHM i103, SCH i90, BRD i106, SMN i90

I've cleared both, but am happy to help! I've never healed either before, however since they're learning parties I'm going to guess that's okay and it would be nice to try. :P

If there is any interest in Shiva EX, Turn 7, 8 and 9, and I would love to come along and learn those, and am happy to commit time to do so! I'm looking for a static if any of you are recruiting -poke-

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine):  Help

What time/day is good for you: Evenings mid week or at Weekend any

What time zone are you in: UK (UMT)

What role do you wish to take on: PLD(i114), SCH(i110), BRD(i110)

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: "

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help!

What time/day is good for you: A bit after 1pm EST is usually good.

What role do you wish to take on: Healer or DPS

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: Healer: SCH i113. DPS: BLM i112, NIN i110, or BRD i108

I've cleared both as SCH/WHM and T6 As BLM NIN and Bard. So I'm flexible. :D

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help!

What time/day is good for you: Afternoons/evenings EST time

What time zone are you in: Eastern (EST)

What role do you wish to take on: I can do everything -- i113 BRD, i100 WHM, and i96 WAR

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: Listed above!

Nebs would you mind tanking? Also Keru would healing be okay for you? Andddd Oscare as a bard?

Also we can all form multiple parties ^^ this is just party one

I don't, and I would push Ilwe'ran forward to heal me. She said she would help and I am sure would come along at same time as me. And other times too.  (She can do most other things too)

What time/day is good for you: Evenings (ET)

What time zone are you in: Central

What role do you wish to take on: DPS or healer

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: Bard (i116), White mage (i110), Ninja (i110). Bard is my primary and I can do any content on it (T1 - T9, all Ex primals, etc). WHM I am a little more selective about (I haven't healed some things, such as Titan Ex or some of the SCOB turns). Ninja's just there for fun.

Contact me! I like helping out! :D

I'd probably need to get a /tell or some kind of poke, but if I'm free, I'm usually happy to help out with these things. (AND FREE SOLDIERY!)

What time/day is good for you: Weekdays after 3, anytime on weekends

What time zone are you in: PST

What role do you wish to take on: Best as SCH, but I can DPS on T5 and Tank on T6

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: i113 SCH; i103 WAR

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help. Although a Shiva Ex clear could be appreciated lol

What time/day is good for you: after 4pm on weekdays and whenever on weekends

What role do you wish to take on:NIN on anything, I been called a pro NIN lol. I can also tank but im not as confident tanking coils or Ramuh Ex. Need a Levi Ex tho? I gotcha.

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: 110 NIN & 106 PLD

Clear

Evenings, all except Wednesdays and Thursdays

Eastern

SCH or SMN, I have 100 SCH and 99 SMN.

The last time I tried T5, it seems that on the dive phase I was unable to keep up with people, even though my screen showed that I was running along with people. I may still have this issue, as I have it even on fights like Titan HM.

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help! (T5 or T6)

What time/day is good for you: Any day (because I'm lucky) and mostly my times are evenings (5pm and on)

What time zone are you in: CST

What role do you wish to take on: Healer is my preferred (WHM)

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: 113

What time/day is good for you: Weekend any time, Mondays, Wednesdays

What time zone are you in: PST

What role do you wish to take on: BLM (i115), PLD (i110), WAR (i110), SCH (i110)

I can give help advice but cannot guarantee clears of because 1 person can't carry a group no matter what: T1-9, Shiva EX, Mog EX

I never really got the mechanics too well of Ramuh (who clears orbs and when/why) enough to do it without other farmers...

If you want a run on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat/Sunday and I am free, I will also WHM heal lvl 40 dungeons or lower, or tank any 15-50 dungeon for you once or so. Or heal as SCH.

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help =3

What time/day is good for you: Everyday is fine, I might just be unavailable during events / important RP or my static days (friday 5PM EST / sunday 4PM EST)

What time zone are you in: GMT+1

What role do you wish to take on: I can heal and tank and bard. But mostly heal (maybe I'll get my T5 healer pants too xD !!!)

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: healer ilvl 112, tank ilvl 106, bard ilvl 113.

Are you looking to clear?: No, I'm just here to help.

What time is good for you?: Any day, any time except for Sunday afternoons.

Timezone?: Central. (CST)

What role do you wish to take?: BLM/SMN preferred but can easily Scholar any content if needed as healer.

Job Item levels: 116 BLM/SMN, 110 SCH

I have cleared all turns of second coil and EX primals numerous times and often help people get clears regardless of the occasions. I saw this thread and thought I'd help offer a hand in getting people their clears.

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help. Although I wouldn't mind clearing T8 and T9.

What time/day is good for you: Evenings during the week. Anytime on weekends.

What role do you wish to take on: Heal. Prefer SCH but can do either. I can also dps depending on the fight.

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: SCH 113, WHM 111, BRD 99

I can help with any of the EX primals (except Levi) and T5 – T7. I’ve also gotten to 10% on T8 and know the first phase of T9 if someone wants to have a go at those.

I would say I am "best" at being blm but hey if we're gonna be newsies I can take the other roles too. I'm also a good backseat raider on callouts.

While it only supports 1 Full party, feel free to use

west2.voice.enjin.com Port:60054 (Mumble)

There shouldn't be a password set on it right now.

Are you looking to clear, or help: Help with Kahn'a Od'hilkas. Either T5 or T6.

What time/day is good for you: Whenever

What time zone are you in: GMT+1

What role do you wish to take on: BRD/SMN

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: BRD-i113 / SMN-i106

I am a i110 warrior and need...lol...I need it all. T6 onward. All EX Primals. :blush:

*Edit: Lets try this the right way:

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine):Clear

What time/day is good for you: 4 pm until 10 pm

What time zone are you in: East coast

What role do you wish to take on: Tank

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: ilv 110

Are you looking to clear, or help (either is fine): Help! I seem to be good at that.

What time/day is good for you: I'm an EST player, so late afternoons- midnight works well. Every day!

What role do you wish to take on: Mainly a healer, but also a good dps. I could tank T5 too, I've done it once or twice.

What is your ilevel in the role you want to go as: I'm an i114 SCH main, but I can also BLM (i109) rather well. I could technically fill all roles with varying success. ^^

I can do anything and everything up through T9 (with the exception of Titan, my latency doesn't really allow it >.< ). I could probably get some members of my FC to help as well, especially if there's a soldiery bonus. We sell Coil on a pretty regular basis, so we can help ya through. ^^