Coincidence and Happenstance (OOC Welcome)

Evangeline sighs at the crack of her clipboard, but happily grabs the hand when it is offered, pulling herself up with Crofte's help.

"W-well..." She clears her throat, "That didn't go as well as it could have." Looking down at her outfit, soiled by soot and grease, "I suppose the revolution will survive a delay of one day."

Evangeline dusts off her skirt, for all the good it does. "You still going to meet your man?"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coatleque brushed herself off as well, to the best of her abilities. She gazed thoughtfully back at the open door as patrons began to take notice of all the commotion at this side of the landing. Still breathing heavily, she gave Evangeline an incredulous look.

"Meet my ... no. Even if he was still here, I now have something more pressing to deal with. And by that I mean this now gaping hole." She gestured to the lift. "I must needs find the crew responsible for repairs and see to it your flare does not ignite something. This time I shall take the stairs." With that she turned to leave.

Evangeline decides, for once, to avoid commenting on what other gaping holes Crofte might have.

She waves instead, "Good good... well at least we didn't die. Later Coatleque" Stretching for a moment, she prepares to follow Crofte, before the sound of the airship draw her attention.

"After all that, I at least deserve a drink."