Not that fresh off the boat and brandishing an axe.

So I just stay in the Drowning Wench and hope for the best then. As much as I am a veteran player of the waiting game, around what times can Kurt expect to run into her?

Well, you could, but that seems kinda boring. Using search, then sending a /tell when you see someone on, tends to work just as well and results in much less standing and waiting :).

I usually get on around 9 pm EST. What about you?

I guess I can get on at that time too. Thing is I'm on the other side of the planet on a GMT+8 timezone, but yeah I can stay up just to make it happen xD. I'm usually on most of the day since it's holiday breaks and all, but after that I'm probably gonna be on like 2 am EST up until like 1 pm EST or so.

So I nosed around in this thread and then I saw THIS

You're the first person I've seen on this forum in the same timezone as me.

This is precious. We should RP. :D

So I just stay in the Drowning Wench and hope for the best then. As much as I am a veteran player of the waiting game, around what times can Kurt expect to run into her?

Well, you could, but that seems kinda boring. Using search, then sending a /tell when you see someone on, tends to work just as well and results in much less standing and waiting :).

I usually get on around 9 pm EST. What about you?

I guess I can get on at that time too. Thing is I'm on the other side of the planet on a GMT+8 timezone, but yeah I can stay up just to make it happen xD. I'm usually on most of the day since it's holiday breaks and all, but after that I'm probably gonna be on like 2 am EST up until like 1 pm EST or so.

So I nosed around in this thread and then I saw THIS

You're the first person I've seen on this forum in the same timezone as me.

This is precious. We should RP. :D

Like right now before I pass out on the keys. I am online right now. :D

Hopefully this will find you conscious. xD

If you ever feel like you need more Roe in your life (and yes, Roelady hugs are like bear hugs with breasts), I'm generally around at about 7pm EST until late....especially on my days off, Fridays and Saturdays.

Hope you're having fun and hope to see you in-game! :D

Hopefully this will find you conscious. xD

If you ever feel like you need more Roe in your life (and yes, Roelady hugs are like bear hugs with breasts), I'm generally around at about 7pm EST until late....especially on my days off, Fridays and Saturdays.

Hope you're having fun and hope to see you in-game! :D

I am conscious, never underestimate the Steel. True, outside of NPCs Kurt rarely sees Roegadyns in his time since becoming an adventurer and graduated from extremely wet behind the ears to wet behind the ears. 

I am having fun but think I'll have a more (if not different kind of fun) once I get to sink my teeth into this whole Role playing business. I guess Kurt'll sit around in the Drowning Wench a little while longer while I figure out how to make them Wiki pages, adding images to it... List goes on. My newness to all this is almost mirrored by Kurt's own newness to adventuring.

Gentle Sun would love to meet Kurt an perhaps pass on many techniques as well if his bad common can be tolerated. He's not entirely well versed still on common, but his strength as a true warrior and his kind heart makes up for it. You may catch him in Limsa from time to time, otherwise you can message me on Gentle Sun or on my main Ira Lyon when you can! 

OOC wise I'm an EU player, however I tend to RP until the late hours on any given day. Example would be that it's 4am my time right now and I'm still RPing.

Gentle Sun would love to meet Kurt an perhaps pass on many techniques as well if his bad common can be tolerated. He's not entirely well versed still on common, but his strength as a true warrior and his kind heart makes up for it. You may catch him in Limsa from time to time, otherwise you can message me on Gentle Sun or on my main Ira Lyon when you can! 

OOC wise I'm an EU player, however I tend to RP until the late hours on any given day. Example would be that it's 4am my time right now and I'm still RPing.

I am certain Kurt wouldn't mind the company of this Gentle Sun. I mean, nothing can't possibly go wrong with a name like that right? He'd also appreciate and welcome any new learnings that come his way. The part where they both will probably get lost in translation is gonna be fun to do.

It was nice meeting you, Mister impostor-dad :D

You would not believe how nervous I was initially. Like I was just sitting down, soaking in the ambient rp THEN BAM RP IN MY FACE. I guess Warren was right, it just happens. Pleasant surprise in any case, I had a very lovely time.

I saw you online last night but had you as In Duty, so I couldn't whisper you. >.<

I'm glad you got some RP goin' on.  The more you do it, the more relaxed you'll get!  <3

That must be the time I was squaring off against Ifrit. The fight was longer than what I was used to but then again I wasn't a BLM. Maybe you'll have better luck next time I'm on, I just do hunting logs or leves for now anyway.

I saw you online last night but had you as In Duty, so I couldn't whisper you. >.<

I'm glad you got some RP goin' on.  The more you do it, the more relaxed you'll get!  <3

I ain't gonna lie, I got crazy nervous when Kurt just happened to run into Wolf on his way to getting a chocobo. Like I had just met a very powerful being( the axe played a part in it) and I was not worthy. In any case, I had fun with that little encounter and maybe he might run into her again to thank her personally for the set of armor that just happened to be brought to him via courier.

I ain't gonna lie, I got crazy nervous when Kurt just happened to run into Wolf on his way to getting a chocobo. Like I had just met a very powerful being( the axe played a part in it) and I was not worthy. In any case, I had fun with that little encounter and maybe he might run into her again to thank her personally for the set of armor that just happened to be brought to him via courier.

I definitely have Merri to thank for that axe. It really makes her outfit. ^^

Glad you had fun! I enjoyed it as well and hope that our characters get to run into each other again. :3

I definitely have Merri to thank for that axe.  It really makes her outfit.  ^^

Glad you had fun! I enjoyed it as well and hope that our characters get to run into each other again.  :3

I would flip if they ran into each other at the same spot, just outside the Drowning Wench. :D

It's admittedly one of the nicer feelings to get to "know" someone OOCly before running into them in game. It adds a certain gravity to the roleplay that's hard to define otherwise.

It certainly does feel like a more pleasant surprise when you just meet someone's IC character in-game through sheer chance and probably take a few seconds to process the event, than being just jumped by an RP right out of nowhere but that's another kind of pleasant surprise. Here's to hoping that I run into more of you guys in game, though I think more opportunities would open up the closer Kurt gets to level 50 in something.

It's admittedly one of the nicer feelings to get to "know" someone OOCly before running into them in game. It adds a certain gravity to the roleplay that's hard to define otherwise.

Agreed. Steel had a very similar "Oh dude! Hai! Ohshi--stand up straight 8D" kinda moment when she saw Ser Warren at the Starlight Ball. And seeing Gegenji at random always brings a little squee.