[Host Club trading cards!] - Retired Promotion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then! All cards should be delivered! ALSO, I updated the original post with all of our new Hosts. Yeehaw!

People have been asking me for more opportunities to trade, so if character is an opportunist who might be looking for ways to gain IC favors, or a merchant... well, this would be a hook for those sorts of things! There are collectors out there on the prowl for more cards! :moogle:

Again, it's all about creating RP opportunities and having a bit of fun. So feel free to request one (or 3, if you play an IC merchant/distributor) if you'd like.

We're also starting to give some cards away during Host Club-sponsored events, so one can keep an eye out for that avenue as well! During the last Host Club, many Guests received a Rubicante trading card as a doorprize~

*bows and flutters away*

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately, the rarity of this list's use doesn't justify the staff upkeep needed to maintain it, so I'll be retiring this post. It was a cute thought, but perhaps too clunky in implementation.

But you don't know whether an idea will work until you try, so no regrets! :moogle:

Party on, Waynes!