Y'lani

Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

Ahhhhh Steeeeeelllllllll

Well she pulls off quite the seawolf and is all around a blast to rp with the few times I have rp'd with her. 

Ah but that's already been said.

Also that really long name that sometimes can't be pronounced right on the first try makes for a nice little ice breaker if the character tries to speak it anyway. ouo-b

The name of your ls makes me laugh harder than I should. kudos :)

Lovely to RP with goes beyond just a chat and is always happy to RP. Is welcoming every newcomer to the forums too. 

It was a good wedding too ;)

keep it up in 2016, Nebbs will be around for the check-ups.

I am yet to achieve Nebulation--the effect of having met Nebbs--but I hope that one day this shall be remedied.

In the meanwhile, hugging and cakeing are two excellent verbs that deserve to be spread. And so I support the movement. <3

My favorite animal comprised of a hardy metal, who just so happens to smirk and berserk! How could I NOT like this person?! Have a wonderful New Year!

You seem like a very intriguing person and found our thread here so I welcome you to the compliments thread and hope to see more. :)

You seem like a very intriguing person and found our thread here so I welcome you to the compliments thread and hope to see more. :)

Is super awesome for welcoming me to the RPC, even after I confessed I have no idea what I'm doing. Looking forwards to maybe meeting ICly someday :D

Nevahe I enjoyed the info and discussion that came out of your Sharlya thread! You have my compliments for being open to suggestions and changes to your character's story. :)

I hear enough about you, Mart, that I have been wanting to meet you for months now! I think that's a compliment isn't it? ^_^

No homo Aaron made probably the most cynical self centered attention seeking character I ever made swoon. He's probably a born cassa nova or really just knows how to push buttons that's...sort of a compliment right?

Kurt has always been entertaining whenever we find a chance to RP together. He's a swift-thinking writer and his characters have been hugely enjoyable to interact with.

Also, he crafts stunning ladies and gents both...which is a talent, IMO.

Steel made the eso run last nigh a blast, along with Sara and Vanya of course. Most fun I have had on that treadmill in a while. Paladin and a Dark Knight mowing the lawn was a blast to watch. And then there were the tentacles....

Erik, your wiki is really nice! Also, I love all the art you have up there. It's super amazing. I'd love to RP sometime ^^

Well, considering the fact I have known you for 3+ years now, I must have SOMETHING to compliment you on.

You're a huge dork, and Rihxo is a huge dork. You are a great person to talk to and you are quite funny.

You're also a pretty nice person to RP with, always know what to say no matter what.

Nanagi's been an enthusiastic and gracious healer for the Grindstone ever since deciding to help! It's an excellent example of altruism in RP and that always garners my respect and appreciation!

Warren himself makes a great officer, but I personally respect him especially for helping me reassure myself when I was feeling down a couple of months ago. I give my upmost thanks for that. :D

Holt is always making the effort, and always coming up with new RP ideas!

Aya always knows how to make someone smile :v I look forward to seeing her every time I visit the Quicksand!

Val's a great guy. Really helpful and kind, and always fun to RP with. I sort of look up to him as an awesome RPer and wish I could be as good as him some day. :blush:

Eleni was one of the first folks I met when I joined my fc and was a absolute delight to chat with. When I catch her on I can always count to chat with her.

Looks like Melodia gives great compliments. I must meet her so that I can get one of those. Also, great name!

I unfortunately don't know much about H'nora, but I can say that her character looks very beautiful and angelic, and I usually don't like mi'qote. :P