Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running out of compliments for this man called Kellach Woods! He's the owner of compliments above 9000! I mean, more than 9000 compliments! I mean... you get the picture!

I'm gonna be sneaky and compliment Kurt too. (So sneaky)

Kurt has to be one of the most genuinely caring and nice people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. A single /tell from him in game is enough to make your day, I tell you!

Eleni knows how to make people smile, and there are precious few better things in the world! :)

Aya is something of a rock in the community! It makes me happy whenever she hops on and says hello to a linkshell. 

Also the pinup threads are entertaining ;)

Aya is something of a rock in the community! It makes me happy whenever she hops on and says hello to a linkshell. 

Seconded on the above!

That said, I've had a blast from start to finish RP'ing with Evangeline aka McBEEEEEEEEF. From feels to witty banter it's been shenanigans that I definitely keep looking forward to.

Seconded on the above!

That said, I've had a blast from start to finish RP'ing with Evangeline aka McBEEEEEEEEF. From feels to witty banter it's been shenanigans that I definitely keep looking forward to.

Marty's real fun to RP with, gotta do more of that sometime!

I do not know you, sir, but that is some mighty fine hair there on that avatar. 

My vote for next L'Oréal model.

Edit: Ninja Mhaya. Much ninja.

Mhaya is a great person and a great RPer. And someone who cares a lot a lot for friends. And an amazing gamer! Skills that leave me in awe. VERY NINJA!

@ Moon, your characters are cute and have really interesting wikis, and I would love to RP with you sometime!

Edit: I was too slow and broke the chain. Whoops! Mhaya, I haven't really interacted with you, but your character is very striking. What a pretty catte. :)

I've run out of compliments for Kurt. I don't know how else to shed more light upon his magnificence.

Believe me, that's a compliment.

He's also very fun to talk to.

And he's cute. And adorable. Like a little baby bunny rabbit. Have you seen how cute those little bunnies are?!

Wolfy's blog is a really, really good read. I'm almost ready to download Blade and Soul just on the blog's discussion of it.

I admire Telluridr's dedication to the Celebration events, and I wish to be able to go to the events in the future, and even perform!

EDIT: For Warren, he just does an amazing job managing the Grindstone and I admire his management skills.