Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, I get to post in here again!

Lili has always been a delight to interact with. Both ICly and OOCly. IC she always brings interesting characters, a very approachable RP style, and always seems to have some idea or another to add a bit of fun to the various RPs we have. And, OOCly, she's been fun to talk to - whether it's just shooting the breeze or venting concerns.

Definitely someone you want to be friends with. :thumbsup:

Player of THE JUDGE and a cool Lala smith, Chachan's always seemed pleasant and generally easy going in not only his posts but in Linkshells too! He's one of the folks around here that I haven't quite gotten to interact much with directly, but seems approachable and fun to hang out with!

Mar is just the coolest.

While I remember when Calliope was the main character (I think!), Sena deserves plenty of hugs and happy feelings for going about and making sure both people new and hunting for contacts have been getting another warm, friendly face in their threads! Can never have too many welcoming people like that in a community, I'd say.

Yay! I get a chance to compliment Marty!

...Except I have absolutely nothing nice to say. That guy is rotten to the core, a grumpfest, and unfriendliest of the bunch.

Only these are things that no one would ever say about Mar. :P Since the day I approached him for RP, he has been nothing but cheerful, patient, understanding, and friendly. Even when my work kind of threw me out of the RP groove for awhile, he still made the effort to keep in contact with me. Not everyone feels comfortable in sending a simple hello without any other agenda, but he takes the time to do so!

He's a stand-up person and a great roleplayer.

I really enjoyed reading Roen's stories when I was bored a few months ago. They were emotional, sad, and overall really well-written. I can safely say that Roen is one of my first inspirations for writing longer-style RP stories nowadays. :)

EDIT: Also, GhostlyMaiden has lovely and interesting characters that I hope to RP with someday!

Kellach's one of the few brave people I've seen to try and work Mime into being an IC class. I waffled with the idea for a bit myself, but never really followed up on it. Kudos for that.

... Plus I just wanted to prove him wrong on the killing the thread thing. ;)

The Chach. The Gogon. The Chachagogon. Always fun to RP with, and possessed of an impressively broad diversity of character personality between his two Lala-mains :)

Plus, he has a drink named after him! How great is that?

♥♥♥ Will always love Champion Chachan! :-D ♥♥♥

Aww! Kellach's great too but I can't be as verbose! Always an energetic and involved part of our RP community! I always look forward to reading his posts :)