The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set)

Of course, please remember for that gown our outfit to make an impression, look no further than The Yatagahn Trading Consortium. Spring/Summer collection to be announced soon 

/shameless plug

But in all honesty, I can't wait for this :)

On the subject of entertainment, Nako /can/ sing but doesn't do it often, I am sure we can come to some arrangement however.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just giving a bump and dropping that im talking with a few bards for music and was wondering if there are any other preformers wanting to help out, like ic dancers or something.

I have Cylin who is a acrobatic performer, though I'm not sure if she'd fit the bill.

Yo would be great and are welcomed to preform.

Of course, please remember for that gown our outfit to make an impression, look no further than The Yatagahn Trading Consortium. Spring/Summer collection to be announced soon 

/shameless plug

Official Sponsor of the Royal Ball.

Yo would be great and are welcomed to preform.

Awesome. :D Should I get into contact with you about when to arrive and all that?

Indeed. As with the Starlight Ball I will be making a special LS for the event to make communication easier. So get with me in the next week or so and we'll work something out.

Alrightie.

Sadly I can't make it at that time - it starts while I'm still at work, and ends about half an hour after I get home. Considering the last royal ball, it's probably for the best. ;)

I swear, you fuck one person's mortal enemy on a romantic special night and they never let you live it down.

Khloe will start saving her Gil now in order to get a dress fitting for such an extravagant event. 

I was not here last year, but look forward to attending this.

edited for update below

Khloe's fairy godmother sent her a dress, and shoes for this event.. now she just has to make sure a certain person comes with her.

• 3 weeks later...

Still a thing, nothing really to report. Looking for a few non-musical entertainers (like jugglers/jesters) to go with Nathan and his awesomeness. Also need to get a tally of the Sultansworn RPers who can act as Her Majesty's Sworn for the event. This role requires (as last time) you to be the security, usher, and overall face of the Sultana since the MSQ has made it that She is most likely busy.

Soooo, Commander, does this mean that you might pull some of the Red Wings in to help with this event?  I can probably get april 10th off (Friday is rare day off but it does happen but going to ask off to be on the safe side).  I can already see Kestlona's reaction to having to dress up for it.

A scream sounded all through Uld'ah.  "COMMANDER, WHAT DO YA MEAN AH HAVE TA DOLL UP FOR THIS!"

If not, then John will probably attend to represent his family.  Now just have to get the gil up to buy nice outfits for both of them.

Soooo, Commander, does this mean that you might pull some of the Red Wings in to help with this event?  I can probably get april 10th off (Friday is rare day off but it does happen but going to ask off to be on the safe side).  I can already see Kestlona's reaction to having to dress up for it.

A scream sounded all through Uld'ah.  "COMMANDER, WHAT DO YA MEAN AH HAVE TA DOLL UP FOR THIS!"

If not, then John will probably attend to represent his family.  Now just have to get the gil up to buy nice outfits for both of them.

I was actually thinking of putting the RWs to work, secret/spy security no?