The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set)

This sounds extremely baller (hah!) but I likely won't attend. In-between not being mixed up in Ul'dah storylines and being quite an uncouth outsider, I'd just be a random person showing up.

Kell can be a rando 45+ WHM if ya need tho. (specifying 45+ KIIIIINDA spoils the surprise :P)

Other then the name it is a server wide event. And all people from all over are welcomed, just as last year. Honestly outside of the name and the Sworn walking about, it has little to do with uldah rp or the msq. Just like the Starlight Ball was "organized by priests" yet had nothing to do with religion.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so the Ball is this Friday so this is a bit of a last minute update. I have a few things to list here...

1. Tell your friends. We are expecting a good turn out but even so I am still having people say, "Ball? What Ball?" when I mention it. So spread the word!

2. That Spoony Bard Nathen will be preforming. So come see Eorzea's favorite music man. And Nathen... its been crazy. I will get with you before the Ball again, its just been nuts.

3. You gotta know we have a special "secret" event planed for the middle of the Ball. At 9:00pm eastern, we will have a big surprise for everyone. I will not take credit, this was someone else's idea. Come out for it, we placed it at 9pm to give everyone a chance to see it, so don't miss it.

4. I am desperate for staff. I need some more Sworn, even if you npc as one. I may have to put Flames and Blades rpers to work if I don't get more then the 2 I have. Its six hours, and I don't expect anyone to last that long, but even for an hour or two it would help the aesthetic.

5. Get ready to have fun. On a side note I am working on a big secret thing to happen during the Ball. Not the secret thing listed above, but something different. I need anywhere from 5 to 10 lv45+ WHMs for something big. If you or you and some friends could help me out I would only need to borrow you guys for like a minute during the Ball but it is quite important. PM me if you can help.

That's it, let us get down!

Since the bridemaid dress looks Yuck on Kestlona and I don't have the gil to afford the Spring dress.  You can pull Kest in for staff duty. I know I was looking forward to doing the spy stuff for the event but oh well.  Maybe next time.

The Ball is tomorrow night so be sure to tell your friends. We have the Sworn shortages fixed, there will be enough of Her Majesty's Finest. So no worries there. The rpc calander seems to have eaten my event post but oh well. Its out there now.

So get a pretty dress, get a nice outfit, show up, say hi to old friends. Sho the other mmos "that we've got the biggest balls of them all."

An hour to go. Remember:

1. No violence, this is a nice event, no attacks or whatever. Just have fun, this is not a springboard for drama.

2. It is to be held in the Royal Promenade, the Gold Court, and the stairways to the two places.

3. Don't feed the trolls, look at them, or react. They will move on if no one minds them. So please just ignore them.

4. Tell your friends. No one should have to "look for rp" tonight. Bring them by.

5. Have fun. Dont let personal stuff or drama bum you out. I and many, many, many will be open to walk ups here. Go nuts, walk up to that player you have been wanting to, but to shy. Tonight is the night.

See you all in an hour.

Kestlona should be in the Gold Court in dress uniform (since I don't have the 105,000 gil to get the spring dress.  Unfortunately, it's the Ul'dah soldier instead of the flame since I didn't have the seal to promote and to also get the Flame Private in the amount of time I had.