Find a real life pic of your character

Erik Mynhier

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just kicking around the net, looking up stuff for the show Vikings (my favorite current show) and I was looking at Ragnar's son who has grown into a man and thought..........

That's Erik!

MV5BMTUwNTcwMTc3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjcwOTE4MjE@._V1_.jpg

So can you do it? Easier for sure for the Hyur, but can you find your character's picture irl?

Erik is Bjorn Ironside, Dutch king and doer of badassery, nice. :D

As I miqo I'm going to have a hard time finding anything remotely real so any ginger cat face down in a bowl of food would suffice.

So just kicking around the net, looking up stuff for the show Vikings (my favorite current show) and I was looking at Ragnar's son who has grown into a man and thought..........

That's Erik!

MV5BMTUwNTcwMTc3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjcwOTE4MjE@._V1_.jpg

So can you do it? Easier for sure for the Hyur, but can you find your character's picture irl?

Erik is Bjorn Ironside, Dutch king and doer of badassery, nice. :D

As I miqo I'm going to have a hard time finding anything remotely real so any ginger cat face down in a bowl of food would suffice.

stock-footage-cat-eats-orange-tabby-kitty-cat-eating-from-food-bowl.jpg

I don't know for Aya, she's Aya!  I used a Kate Upton pic I really liked as a reference for my commission from Vynka, and a friend said "that's how I'm imagining Aya from now on!" so it must come close to the mark! ^_^ 

I do just love the smile.  But Aya has blonde eyebrows, and I don't imagine her with darker roots, a light blonde (with chamomile and sun bleached highlights).

kate_upton_04-719795.jpg

efe18e3ba07d77453472fe64573f8cb9.jpg

(Seriously, I dunno who Chachan would look like. Probably one of them child actors, but I'm terrible at remembering names and such to look them up and my film knowledge is quite poor.) :blush:

EDIT: Um... how about this kid? I Googled Freckled Child Actors and he's kinda close? His name's Joseph Newman and he was in a movie I never saw. I'm bad at this! :(

3549904026_c092b2d737.jpg

(Seriously, I dunno who Chachan would look like. Probably one of them child actors, but I'm terrible at remembering names and such to look them up and my film knowledge is quite poor.) :blush:

EDIT: Um... how about this kid? I Googled Freckled Child Actors and he's kinda close? His name's Joseph Newman and he was in a movie I never saw. I'm bad at this! :(

That looks like Ron Howard! Its hard to do a Lalafel, but how about the Karate Kid (Champion Chachan, beating the odds!)

2476128-Karate_kid-1-.jpg