Find a real life pic of your character

Erik Mynhier

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a lot of searching and some help from my toddler....i found clio.

meet nita strauss, bassist (iirc) for the iron maidens (an apparently popular girly cover group for iron maiden, and a favorite of my two year old according to erik. still amazed she watches it so intently o:)

....and no i can't pick just one pic >.>;;

nita-strauss-2.jpg

NITA-STRAUSS-AND-AMPS.jpg

not bad but some jobs might consider the last one more nsfw than the other two. .----.

n65001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It took me a while to settle on someone in real life who looked like Lacey in my head till I stumbled upon Julie Kennedy aka Lass, a model for suicide girls. Pretty much exactly what Lacey looks like in my head save for all the tattoo's. 

33b32d58f08aa8247fd8ce3aad4c31bb.jpg

F5uEfNt.jpg

Jajara I'm ... not really sure about. She's a potato and I didn't really have anyone in mind when I made her. I didn't have anyone in mind when I made Delial, either, but a while ago I decided I wanted to sit and look at gorgeous people for a while and see what stuck.

Face claims are hard, yo. I think if Delial were an actual person she might look something like a mix between Brenda Costa and Emanuela De Paula. Strong facial features are what I wanted to exaggerate: jaw and chin and nose, as well as sharp brow lines.

bdacsta.jpgtumblr_ndanoizzKV1rndpz4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mgrhmyJMIy1s3az6jo1_500.jpg46339_EmanueladePaul.jpg

Finding a real life picture of J is kinda hard since she's an ambiguously brown, kinda chubby, mechanicat who is covered in piercings. I have someone CLOSE-ish to her, though. 

Jessica Parker Kennedy as Max in Black Sails is like a less frumpy version of J.

tumblr_nke2k0uyli1sd1bzao1_500.png

tumblr_nlc0uxlWWT1qeu395o2_r1_500.gif