Character relationship status with Gifs

Aoi Fukiku

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Chachan, now that Meli suddenly broke up with him.

dumb10.gif

Oh really? Oh man, this is great. This is bloody amazing. Kopo is going to rub this in his fa-

Oh who am I kidding?

tumblr_inline_nmxdp8bD6X1scmaur_500.gif

Kopo feels your pain.

Ramona for the past few weeks when Quki just happened to say she's got a mystery hottie for her...

'Panicking because she might not be single anymore but she will be forever if she screws up, much like coil.'

Beaker.gif

The Nah and Nataru 

53d78b93.gif

Then we have Kurt...

..on the outside...

tumblr_inline_nc2hcbQhuy1r5oel5.gif

..on the inside...

tumblr_lljsjqj4dE1qb1eb9o1_500.gif

SO.

Doctor Oak doesn't have a relationship, nor is he particularly aware of such things on a daily basis. He's rather kuudere in that regard, being a scientist/physician.....HOWEVER......At Mynhier's bachelor party, there were two moments that allowed for Oak to express his reaction to the prospects of intimacy and I am forever grateful to the players for them.

First, Oak got his ass slapped. It was wonderfully random and resulted in this look right here:

Second, and also just as random was when he excused himself to go prep for the Grindstone and was cheered on for it by one of the entertainers. Praise from a stranger in scantily clad garments resulted in:

tumblr_inline_mqc04bPS491qz4rgp.jpg

Most flirtations aimed at Doc result in:

tumblr_inline_nn0ophaGvn1ry7cpt_500.gif

Or:

doctor-who.gif

Not exactly a "status", so if I had to quantify Oak's relationship status then it would be....

Oblivious.

tumblr_nf5ct9ZKrI1qjx6n6o3_500.gif

Recently though, she has being questioning herself...why only in a platonic manner? Why not romantic love? What's missing? :cry:

doctor-who-sad-o.gif

Hey, at least there's Chachan for the sibling-like love! Awkward sibling hug!

large.gif