Open RP (LS)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are still 4 slots free in the LS. I tried several time to pm those on the waiting list and will take them off it as I don't manage to catch them online.

Feel free to pm any officer to get an invite and for those who were on waiting list, poke us when online ;) !

HI i'm Nea Nea, and i'm a total newb to rp, looking forward to joining! :)

The Daughter of World-class Fisherman that disappeared off the coast in eastern La Noscea, shortly after catching the legendary Nepto Dragon. Nea was raised by the locals around eastern La Noscea, after her dad was  spirited away, she grew up having to work and caught her food.

soon after her 19th birthday, she set out to find her  missing father.

although she has very little to go on, she would  very much welcome your help!

8E7PuH2

Hello there!  OOCly I'm a fairly new arrival to FFXIV, though an old hand at both Final Fantasy games as well as online RPing.  (I've been doing so since 1991 in some format or another.)  Had been hoping to join the linkshell to meet folks and develop RP connections, especially since I will not be able to do so via a guild.  3 other friends from my long-time WoW guild and I set up a small little vanity guild for we ladies, and I don't want to leave them!  So fingers very much crossed to find some good RP linkshell connections.

I would very much love the opportunity to join you all and develop any and all RP opportunities I can!

Shinorah Nightsbane in game, a steadfast researcher, scholar, and cartographer with impeccable penmanship and quite peccable fashion sense.  I hope to speak with folks soon!  Thank you to those who spoke with me in game, and I hope there's a spot for a wayward adventurer and well-meaning scholar in the near future.

Thank you - I know that's what I had found out when I spoke with someone the other day, prior to posting here.  Please just keep me posted when a spot opens up!  (On an aside I have irl company coming out to stay starting July 21, so I will likely not be around as often during that time.  I can be if I know a time and place though!)

On an aside - it looks like there's a typo in my name on the waiting list (hinorah instead of Shinorah), not sure if it needs fixing or not.