Celebration of The Scholar - Sunday March 22nd

If anyone cannot make it to Fallgourd in North Shroud and need the aethyrte to Revenant's Toll let me know some time this afternoon.

All the finite details are set and I'm really excited for this one.

Eeee~:lol:

It was amazing as usual and I didn't even expect to RP more than the very first part of the journey. Instead, I got to RP with some people I wanted to since long, Ilwe met some new people and some friendship were strengthened. I'm happy :) .

Gathering at Fallgourd :

[align=center]WWY6zIS.png[/align]

With Odin weather :D !

[align=center]2gk1FEd.png

QKGW1F1.png[/align]

Procession :

[align=center]CNA4oV2.png

ix6mrtu.png

PH4iClv.png[/align]

The celebration :

[align=center]FQFMg6e.png

zyREHDT.png

eRFHyg0.png

YKSJghY.png

jA2F8T9.png[/align]

After :

[align=center]aHb4N8b.png

C89Z67x.png

Wq85hKi.png

3mY3uO2.png

3OQcB27.png

U2L3ECx.png

7fZY9WJ.png

[/align]

And my favorite screenshot of all :

[align=center]B1aBQ2l.png[/align]

The full album is here : http://imgur.com/a/XXpfo

Holy Screenshots, Batman! :!:

Those are fantastic and I will be downloading the album when I get home (it's preparing and being sent as a zip file to my email now.)

Huge thank you for everyone who showed up. In a matter of minutes there were three people, five people, then boom crowd noise.

Big thank you to everyone who came as guards. There's some dialogue I was able to pick up while yelling quotes (and not running into walls) about what is dangerous what is not, which was great to hear.

Mikh'a and group from Dauntless

Arrelaine Fashonti and the other Harbingers:

J'maaira Tuhl

Faolan Donne

Eduard Harlow 

Sigrid Jerriksdottir

Locke Fairwind

Vaerimont Lectoroix

Kazumi Kazumiya

Everyone else who lent a sword (or bow or axe or catapult) thank you as well.

Big thank you to everyone who shared a story and song:

Ciel - Ameline - Chuta - Leanne - Oscare - Ojune - Nathan/Vaughn/Lottie

Wanted to say one thing that came up is Ojune's story was long and very creative. To just write possible options for the crowd to pick from in an adventure story is amazing. He's shared the entire document with me and it's cute; be nice to share the entire thing with links so people can recreate the choices. :bouncy:

It did turn out to be forty minutes long, so going forward those kind of special stories will be either the main event and have fewer performances to keep the time a bit shorter. I think it was well worth trying.

I hyped up this event in particular because Thaliak is special to Jancis and it really shows how much work that was put in to make it memorable.

Usually at this events I am skimming stories and this time I got to read all of them 'real time' thanks to Ilwe'ran taking all these screenshots and keeping a log of the event. Thanks to everyone who offered to host players in their parties and RP with them.

Thanks to Iskierka giving out books and being available for RP after the celebration.

And of course, thank you to everyone who came to observe and participate. Whole point of a few people setting up themes and reasons to role play is to come and role play. So thank you to everyone who came.

There's 54 pages of logs to short through and a copy of the event will be posted across the following week.

Music from the Event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-R5hj_lWM

Yeah, I try to be more into it but that stomach bug just wasn't letting up.  About half way through the event I got the chills and couldn't stop shivering.  Dang I was really looking forward to this event and because of this blasted bug all John did was sit and only say a few words if I was luck enough to stop shaking enough to type something out.  Sorry to Clio and Ilwe'ran for not being more talkative.

So I took a bunch of screenshots, not of anyone in particular, kind of mostly of big groups. @_@ There are a lot, so the album is here. I'm uh... yeah you'll see. xD Not so great at screenshots yet. I'll perfect the art one day! Most images are from an awkward back vantage point because I was killing the things in the back rather than right up in the middle. D:

Also there's a lot. Sorry.

Also this one's my favorite:

gQzBam5.png

So I took a bunch of screenshots

Don't be sorry!

*downloads the album* There are so many to look at, and with other storyarcs Jancis is participating with, I am still editing screenshots so I realize they're nearly a week belated from the event from myself.

Thank you so much. Honestly because Jancis is in the front of the progression and cant' really leave these angles are something I can't get. I love the tree against the dark sky. :lol:

This weekend I should have logs up and started and put out more at a time.