Hydaelyn Role-Players
Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=10169)

Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Lalato - 02-18-2015

Hi there! Former lurker here, finally decided to register!

I've been subbed to FFXIV for about 4 or 5 months now and in that time levelled 2 seperate classes to level 50, one of which is on Bal but I don't plan on RP'ing with him. I do plan on RP'ing with this little lalafell called Lalato Thilato though once I power him up to 50 (HOORAY FOR GRINDING!!!!!1).

As far as other MMO's go, I've played a small list consisting of: Guild wars 2, SWTOR and of course WoW in which I probably RP'd for about a year or two. I'd consider my style of RP to be a mix between Medium and Heavy, I try to stick to lore when I can but I do love a good deviation every now and then.

My time zone's GMT and I have a pretty awkward schedule but the best times to catch me online would be 5-10PM GMT Monday-Wednesday, 5-??? GMT on thursdays and fridays and all day weekends.

Anyways, I look forward to RP'ing with you all (eventually)! 
+1 lala hype Bouncy Time to go binge posting maybe

RE: Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-18-2015

Welcome to the RPC!

If you've got any RP-related questions, send a poke our way! ....lore stuff can prolly light the /sounsyysignal if you're looking for some NPC dialogue or harder-to-find lore.

And unless you really feel like a lv50 is needed to RP, have fun out there! (I know people who RP and they never made it past lv15 for the airship)

RE: Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Lalato - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 12:25 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Welcome to the RPC!

If you've got any RP-related questions, send a poke our way! ....lore stuff can prolly light the /sounsyysignal if you're looking for some NPC dialogue or harder-to-find lore.

And unless you really feel like a lv50 is needed to RP, have fun out there! (I know people who RP and they never made it past lv15 for the airship)
Thanks! Big Grin

I don't feel that 50 is needed at all, it's just that I would like access to all of the outfits and zones and such without needing a full guard if I find myself on a leisurely stroll through mordorhna Mor Dhona.

RE: Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Gegenji - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 12:31 PM)Lalato Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 12:25 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Welcome to the RPC!

Thanks! Big Grin

I don't feel that 50 is needed at all, it's just that I would like access to all of the outfits and zones and such without needing a full guard if I find myself on a leisurely stroll through mordorhna Mor Dhona.

That's about the size of it. Higher levels means more clothes to dress up in. Unless you can cobble together an outfit with the lower level stuff. Which might be something to look into so you can jump into RP sooner!

Actually, even if you make yourself a "temporary" IC outfit, you can start using that to start some RP with. Then any additions as you level up can just be considered changes to wardrobe. Laugh

RE: Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Rosamund - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 12:22 PM)Lalato Wrote: My time zone's GMT and I have a pretty awkward schedule but the best times to catch me online would be 5-10PM GMT Monday-Wednesday, 5-??? GMT on thursdays and fridays and all day weekends.

Welcome to the RPC! Check out the European Directory for events, linkshells and FCs friendly to our timezone (includingJackal&Hideyoushouldtotallycheckusout *cough*) and hope to see you about in game. Big Grin

RE: Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Nebbs - 02-18-2015

Welcome fellow GMTer.

You will have no problems finding folk, it is juts lighter sort of late morning through afternoon GMT. 

Check out the Linkshell hall and join some that take your fancy. Then rather than be quiet, just join in RP or even ask.

My advice for asking is don't just ask but offer..

"Lalato has been tasked with delivering a package to a remote hit in the shroud, he is by the Gridania Adventurous guild looking worried. Would anyone like to come and RP and help deliver the package?"

You can even repeat that with another location Smile .. where will Lalato be sent next?

RE: Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Other everyone! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-18-2015

Hello and welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here! And, "may the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!