Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hi there! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hi there! (/showthread.php?tid=11094)

Hi there! - Zaoka - 04-13-2015

Hello there!

I picked up a copy of Realm Reborn at the start of the month and I've been having a blast playing so far. Figured I should pop round and introduce myself!

--MMORPG background:
I've been playing MMO's for a while now since picking up Dark Ages of Camelot a few months before Trials of Atlantis was released. I've played WoW, Everquest 2, City of Heroes/Villains Warhammer Online, The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar. In every MMO I've played , I've rolled a healing role where possible (No dedicated healing role in GW2 gave me all of the sad faces)

--RP experience:
I've been Roleplaying for nearly 11 years now starting with PnP games like Shadow Run and Vampire the Masquerade. I didn't really start RPing in MMO's until I started playing EQ2 and have been RPing in MMO's since then.

--Character ideas/info:
Jino'ya Traore [SCH]: A shy, somewhat bumbling Miqo'te Keeper with a love of stories and a penchant (See addiction) for apples. He wants nothing more than to travel with others so that he can chronicle their adventures.

Nananji Jojonji [MNK]: An ale swilling, foul tempered Dunesfolk smuggler with a strong passion for brawling.

--How did you learn about the coalition?:
I found the site after looking for "Final Fantasy XIV Roleplay EU" in Google.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?:
Medium - While I'd like to experience other aspects of the game (and ye gods there looks like a lot to do!) I'd like to focus a bit more on the Roleplaying.

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc):
I'm based in the UK and when I'm not working or gaming I'm usually doodling or working on my writing project.

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

RE: Hi there! - Faye - 04-13-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin It's good to have you here!

RE: Hi there! - Flashhelix - 04-13-2015

come huddle over here with the rest of us wildstar refugees
[Image: 3D_Strong_Badia.jpg]

welcome

RE: Hi there! - Rosamund - 04-13-2015

Hello and welcome from another UK player! You should check out the European Directory for events, linkshells and FCs friendly to our time zone.

I like the sound of your characters; feel free to give me a poke in game if you want to RP! Hope you enjoy your stay on Balmung. Big Grin

RE: Hi there! - Nebbs - 04-13-2015

Welcome on board, we do have an active EU community here and ex-Wildstar folks.

Like said above check out the Linkshells & Free companies.

RE: Hi there! - Renna - 04-13-2015

Welcome to the RPC. Nice to meet you!

RE: Hi there! - Kilid/Torhe - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 05:29 PM)Jino Wrote: WoW, Everquest 2, City of Heroes/Villains Warhammer Online, The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar.

Shut up and make babies with me, that's a hell of a list :3

Oh, and uhh... hi! :3 Should probably get that in there, somewhere.  Welcome to FFXIV, the RPC, and Balmung, fellow UK player.  May your RP be plentiful, interesting, and varied Heart

Fingers crossed our paths cross IG sometime.

RE: Hi there! - Zaoka - 04-14-2015

Thanks for the welcome guys! 
@J'inarah: Thank you very much for the link!  Big Grin
@FlashHelix: Can I... Can I call dibs on the tyre?

@Kilid: O///O ...hi! Big Grin