Hydaelyn Role-Players
Terror has come to these shores. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Terror has come to these shores. (/showthread.php?tid=11681)

Terror has come to these shores. - Kuro - 05-19-2015

Hello and salutations Hydaelyn Roleplayers! I am Kuro, the dark of night with no one to save you from me. (Until eventual ban at my hijinks and general distaste at my horribleness) I have just started my FF journey on Balmung and gotta tell you, things are looking good already even if I am just poking at the games surface, so hello! Also to note probably is that I am a filthy european, shun me!

I have decided to take the template too literally and form it like a freaking application sheet, because why not.

--MMORPG background
I have delved into such games as World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter Nights, Starwars the old republic, Wildstar and I'll be sure to add if anything pops to mind.

--RP experience
Whats that, like, over thirteen years now? DON'T JUDGE ME, I am not a nerd or socially inept person or anything! IGNORE ME! The RP experience has been gathered in Skype, MSN, MMORPG's and Forums mainly.

--Character ideas/info
Warning, I have too many character ideas and stuff, I'll probably fill my alts in a week. And then suffer depression over which I'll end up playing in the end.

My first character ended up being J'Zalikko, a mischief sunseeker and conviniently coming outside of the continent so to be gasping at everything my initial lore research didn't cover. Yay for lazy!

--How did you learn about the coalition?
I typed "Final fantasy XIV RP" into google. I am original as hell!

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
I live, I breathe, I roleplay. I also occassionally eat, do not bathe. 

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
Well otherwise sure but what is Real Life? Is anything we perceive real in the end? How do you define realism? What if we are not really here but are simple fabrics of someones imagination? My fabric of reality is disappearing!! (This should tell you that there is no way a person like this can actually be employed by anyone. But I've gone through my schools, yeah.)

... So yeah, looking forward to pumping at people in the game, no matter what real life locale you call home... Hi.

RE: Terror has come to these shores. - Rosamund - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 04:07 AM)Kuro Wrote: Also to note probably is that I am a filthy european, shun me!

Haha there's plenty of us over on this side of the pond playing! Check out the European Directory for events, linkshells and FCs friendly to our timezones. Welcome to Balmung! Big Grin

RE: Terror has come to these shores. - Mountie - 05-19-2015

Well that part about the RL was most interesting, you do seem like quite the character and we're more than pleased to have you joining us - though I might have to steal your amazing method the next time I need to locate this site!