Hydaelyn Role-Players
New roleplayer rolling in! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New roleplayer rolling in! (/showthread.php?tid=11828)

New roleplayer rolling in! - Emvi'zi - 05-30-2015

Hey all!

Just started playing FF14 again after who-knows-how long and really enjoying it so far! Been lurking around RP spots when not levelling a little bit to try and get a feel for it, and it all seems pretty cool from what I've seen!

Done a lot of RP on other games and still RP in GW2, have since abandoned ship on WoW, thought it might be a good idea to register here rather than prevaricate on the issue. Big Grin

I'm on Balmung because a few of my other friends are already on here, but I don't think they RP. Character is a Miqo'te Keeper called Emvi'zi Lavint. Someone who has since fled from family/clan life in the Shroud and is not-really-settling anywhere at the moment. And that's about as far as I've got with his character!

Looking forward to whatever RP rolls along, and playing the game more, of course!

Thanks for reading!

RE: New roleplayer rolling in! - Maril - 05-30-2015

Welcome! Smile

RE: New roleplayer rolling in! - Seye Qhesu - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 04:44 AM)Emvi Wrote: Hey all!

Just started playing FF14 again after who-knows-how long and really enjoying it so far! Been lurking around RP spots when not levelling a little bit to try and get a feel for it, and it all seems pretty cool from what I've seen!

Done a lot of RP on other games and still RP in GW2, have since abandoned ship on WoW, thought it might be a good idea to register here rather than prevaricate on the issue. Big Grin

I'm on Balmung because a few of my other friends are already on here, but I don't think they RP. Character is a Miqo'te Keeper called Emvi'zi Lavint. Someone who has since fled from family/clan life in the Shroud and is not-really-settling anywhere at the moment. And that's about as far as I've got with his character!

Looking forward to whatever RP rolls along, and playing the game more, of course!

Thanks for reading!
*offers up all the random maple sap she farmed up for no reason* Welcome!

RE: New roleplayer rolling in! - Rosamund - 05-30-2015

Hello and welcome, fellow UK player! You might want to check out the European Directory for events, linkshells and FCs that play at EU-friendly hours. Hope you enjoy Balmung! Big Grin

RE: New roleplayer rolling in! - Aris - 05-30-2015

Hello & welcome! Smile

RE: New roleplayer rolling in! - Emvi'zi - 05-30-2015

Thanks for the welcomes, and yeah, going to take a looksie at all the EU related stuff. Big Grin

RE: New roleplayer rolling in! - Val - 05-30-2015

Hey there and welcome to Balmung! If you see me around on any characters, feel free to drop a line Big Grin I'd be happy to RP!

RE: New roleplayer rolling in! - Faye - 05-30-2015

Hello there, welcome back to XIV! Big Grin