Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) (/showthread.php?tid=2436)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Ellie - 06-26-2013

This initiative has ended. This post is kept for archival purposes. -- FreelanceWizard

We understand that impatience affects all of us from time to time, but we feel that it's important that you
PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST

(or at least skim it to make sure you've got the important stuff down).

Hello and welcome to the RPC Mentorship Program.

If you've been directed here, it's possible that you're new to roleplaying in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and you don't know necessarily where to start. Don't panic, we've all been there, and many of us have decided to volunteer as "mentors"; meaning someone who can work with you one-to-one to answer any questions or concerns you have, and help get you started.

Sometimes, even if you're familiar with roleplaying in an MMO, it can be hard breaking into social circles if you don't really know anybody. So even if you don't need help figuring out how to make custom emotes, you could very much benefit from a mentor.

Who knows, once you've been shown the ropes and you're comfortable and well integrated into the community, you can become a mentor yourself and help give other newbies a leg up.

Getting started...

We've asked our mentors to fill out a short form so that you can get an idea of who they are and what kind of help they can offer you. More information will be nested in a spoiler, should you need it.

As you look over them, you'll want to keep in mind what you're looking for in a roleplay. Once you've decided who you want, click the link provided in the post to send them a PM and tell them about yourself and what you would like help with. It's possible that they might not agree that you are a good fit for them, in which case don't be discouraged, just come back to the thread and try another mentor.

If you're having trouble making a decision, or if you've tried several and they've either declined to take you on or have become inactive and unresponsive, feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to help or even offer to mentor you myself. If you're too shy for even that, you may post in the thread and see if anyone's willing to swoop you up.

Don't be shy if you can help it, though. Everyone here put their name forward because they want to help out newcomers like you. There's no need to be nervous or shy. Smile

Active Mentors

Show Content

(08-09-2013, 01:28 PM)Magellan Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: The Knights of the Twelve
Characters: Isielin Danar'i, Ioshi von Silver, Nica Locke
Style of Roleplay: Forum, in-game, and Skype. Emotional, realistic RP with a healthy dash of comedy, action, drama, and (sometimes, depending on the character) romance.
Strongest Skills: Writing. RP terminology and conventions. Giving constructive and positive feedback, and working well with others.
Weakest Skills: Lore. If you want a lore-hound, seek another mentor =). I'm pretty good at finding out answers, and creating workarounds for fitting into the lore, but there are people out there far better at the lore aspect than me.

Show Content

(07-24-2013, 10:58 PM)Kaln Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: None, as of yet.
Characters: Kaln Valstien
Style of Roleplay: Medium/Heavy. Present tense. I find it flows best, talking about what your character is -doing- and -does-, rather than what they -did-.
Strongest Skills: Description. I pride myself on the amount of detail I've been able to put into physical descriptions of characters, as well as my posts. I'm also fairly adept at writing in general.. Helping you figure out your style, personalities, the feel you want to give off with your posts. 

Show Content

(07-24-2013, 08:56 PM)KiitieKat Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Crimson Phoenix/Spectrum Guard/Night Shift
Characters: Have a few but my main will be Kira Fia, a Keeper Miqo'te
Style of Roleplay: I tend to be all over the map with RP, but always have strong stories and connections in my characters.
Strongest Skills: While I'm still working on making sure I'm up-to-date on 1.0 I'm very strong in the lore of the Final Fantasy Universe at large, and have about 15 years of various RP experience, ranging from table top to LARP to MMO rp.

Show Content

(05-25-2013, 12:29 AM)Deirdre Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Freelancer -> No Linkshell
Characters: Deirdre Ta'ea, Kohrae Crimsonscale
Style of Roleplay: Lore heavy, but not bound with reasonable explanations. I prefer action orientated RP (sparring, conflict, fighting), but do not mind slower more casual interactions. I want creative RP where different things are happening with new ideas.
Strongest Skills: Text-based sparring, Garlean born characters, characters not so sane and deception.

Show Content
↑ See spoiler for contact info! ↑

(07-23-2013, 10:24 PM)Isilme Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Crystalline
Characters: Hirilonde Turuphant, Isilme Turuphant
Style of Roleplay: Heavy Immersion. I tend to prefer to put as much of what I do into an RP context as possible. Doesn't mean I'll try and force RP on a mixed group however.
Strongest Skills: I'm good at supporting the rp of others, and I think I'm a pretty decent 'proofer'. I have a few story ideas of my own, but mostly I'm out here to support and help the roleplay of others.

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 06:31 PM)drake2k Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Crimson Phoenix
Characters: Nayade / Drake Blackwell
Style of Roleplay: Casual
Strongest Skills: Keeping reality and fantasy in their appropriate place. Maintaining a drama-free atmosphere.

(07-22-2013, 06:24 PM)Abaigeal Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Soliloquy/Blue Skies
Characters: Main: Abaigeal Causland, Alts: Estelle Etoile, Kamaria Dia.
Style of Roleplay: I pretty much RP everything and anything. From Light to dark, serious to comical...all of it!
Strongest Skills: I would say my strongest skill is getting others to interact with each other. Spur of the moment RP! Random encounters! Making characters blossom into themselves. As for Lore, I know enough, and what I don't know I research!

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 06:00 PM)Aysun Wrote: Server: Balmung
Characters: Aysun Demiir
Style of Roleplay: Heavy, immersive, "realistic." I am a reactive RPer, so I usually do not lead, or need, big storylines. I do all sorts of stuff IC though: adventure, tavern, one-on-one, and even things like raids and battlefield stuff when possible.
Strongest Skills: Miqo'te lore, wiki set-up, journaling!, character development over time, making "common" interesting. x3

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 11:38 AM)BadlandsJohn Wrote: Server: Balmung
Characters: John Spiegel, Alex Silversheath (Spiegel) and "PROJECT JJRoeg" (a completely new character for me)
Style of Roleplay: Pretty light-heart or comical at times. Can get really heavy/sad if a time calls for it but for the most part my main (JJ) is pretty much a real life digital Loony Toon while he slays dragons and behemoths and stuff. JJ, to most onlookers, is a man of horrible morals and choices. I'd like to think he has questionable morals and sometimes bad choices!
Strongest Skills: I'm pretty good at just "going" with it and figuring something out along the way. I'm no lore-mongerer, but I stick to what I know.

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 11:02 AM)Tyriont Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Wild Sky
Characters: Tyriont Gaiadl, numerous others as members of the Phoenix Pirates (primarily Wandering Lion, Salaah Latifoh and Agile Wolf)
Style of Roleplay: Light-hearted adventure. While I'm not adverse to more serious plots and like them sprinkled in, I prefer to keep things light these days. Ty and his crew are very much Robin Hood types of characters, intent upon helping the downtrodden while retaining their own freedom. Beyond that, heavy. I prefer sticking to the lore as closely as realistically possible and will probably be IC 99% of the time in public unless I'm doing something with non-RPers.
Strongest Skills: Merging RL pirate Lore into Eorzean lore in a way that's consistent with the original story. Making a character be somewhat 'villainous' in certain lights while still being likable. Finding ways for characters from wildly differing backgrounds to interact.

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 09:54 AM)Alothia Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Corvus Cinis
Characters: Alothia Starkwood, Lini Oakenwave
Style of Roleplay: I'm about 50%-75% IC when I'm online, and enjoy all aspects of RP, from Slice-of-life, to Tavern, to Adventure
Strongest Skills: I'm a first time RPer, so I can help you figure out how to get started if you're new to this. I'm also an English and Creative Writing teacher, so if you need help on how to write well, how to develop backstory, or how to improve basic things like emotes, etc, I'm your gal!

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 08:16 AM)Bauldric Wrote: Server: Gilgamesh
Primary Linkshell: Facets of Eorzea
Characters: Matillias Goldhammer
Style of Roleplay: I would classify myself as heavy but... I fall into that space in between heavy and intermediate. I am also what I like to call a organic rper who tries to avoid scripting as much as possible.
Strongest Skills: My strengths are building atypical characters with a free formed background from the lore provided for races and classes. However, I am not only limited to this, I like to give constructive criticism as well.

Show Content

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 05:44 AM)Kassandra Dawn Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Corvus Cinis/Blue Skies
Characters: Kassandra Dawn (will like to my wiki afterwork)
Style of Roleplay: Moderate to Heavy
Strongest Skills: I enjoy being a sounding board for ideas and helping others research anything they could possibly need for their characters.

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 02:45 AM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Server: Gilgamesh
Primary Linkshell: Limitless Sky
Characters: Amaare Margolis/Asambe Kyambe/Marques Varsonde
Style of Roleplay: Heavy
Strongest Skills: I am pretty good at finding obscure hard to find lore and making it work. Have a unconventional idea? Find me and we can figure out how to make it work and still have it based on lore. I will say that right now I am still learning the lore of FFXIV myself so we can learn it together!

Show Content

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 01:24 AM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: None as of yet.
Characters: L'yhta Mahre
Style of Roleplay: I'm into immersive RP. I'm pretty much IC all the time unless otherwise noted. I like both adventure and tavern RP, but I also like my RP to be realistic, serious, and rooted in lore. That's not to say funny things can't happen, just that I don't treat RP as a trifle.
Strongest Skills: Miqo'te and main scenario quest lore, small group RP, natural growth and development of a single character, the mechanics of online RP, and creating scenes where characters can interact. I also like to think I'm a passable writer.

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 01:16 AM)Elisea Renyven Wrote: Server:Balmung
Primary Linkshell:Unsung Heroes
Characters:Elisea Renyven
Style of Roleplay: All around healthy balance of roleplaying, favors more in character development, growth and story-arcs. I enjoy pretty much a variety of roleplaying aspects, one of my least favorite occupations in roleplay is tavern sitting but other than that. Otherwise, the skies the limit when it comes to roleplaying.
Strongest Skills: I'm good at researching lore or trying to find answers. I'm always entirely into bouncing ideas back and forth, character concepts and studying a direction a character wants to go. I can offer input about 4-5 different characters if necessary to help someone select exactly what they want from a character. Brainstorming is the best thing I enjoy and theorycrafting.

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 12:59 AM)Shuck Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Misericorde
Characters: Isaac Jacobi
Style of Roleplay: I tend toward "adventure" RP, and I place a heavy emphasis on honesty of circumstance. Now. What do I mean by that? When I say "honesty of circumstance", I mean that I tend to apply as realistic a lens as possible to the setting, the people in it, and what's going on. On the lore end, I mean...they're the basic rules of the world we're all agreeing to play in, so naturally, I'm not against it being bent, but there are certainly lines that probably shouldn't be crossed.
Strongest Skills: Realism, research, minutia, and horror. I'm pretty good at horror.

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 12:45 AM)Eva Wrote: Server: Balmung
Characters: Eva Ianeira
Style of Roleplay: Immersive and serious, I tend to favor a realistic balance between tragedy and encouragement through my characters' back-stories and interactions with other characters.
Strongest Skills: Healing, Religion pertaining to the Twelve, Duskwight Culture, Storytelling gatherings, putting together smaller gatherings (often tea parties) or one-on-one meetings, developing a dynamic character gradually and realistically over time, and emphasis on one character (instead of several alts)

Show Content

(07-22-2013, 12:36 AM)Xenedra Wrote: Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Blue Skies/Soliloquy
Characters: Xenedra Ambreaus
Style of Roleplay: A healthy mixture of Adventure and Tavern RP. I prefer action RP where stuff is HAPPENING! and we gotta DO something about it! I also prefer to avoid things that are generally considered lore breaking, but will usually let people push the boundaries if they have a solid explanation. I expect people to deal with consequences in RP. If you commit a crime in the middle of the street at high noon, you might go to jail, you know?
Strongest Skills: RP involving performance, feminine boldness and secrets~ Also getting people sitting quietly in corners involved in what's going on! I have a working knowledge of the lore at large and the know-how to find out anything I'm missing.

Show Content

(07-18-2013, 02:12 PM)Ellie Wrote: Server: Balmung
Characters: Keisuna Hidae, Shiro Turuphant, Aria Veanysus, and Mei Thistlebranch
Style of roleplay: Serious, with heavy immersion. I tend to keep things realistic, while still taking it to places that are unexpected and, at times, a bit disturbing.
Strongest Skills: My best skills are in character creation, storytelling, making sure backstories are consistent, and I've got a fair grasp on the lore.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Ellie - 07-18-2013

For our mentors...

First of all, it's awesome that you're considering being a mentor! Everyone knows how awkward it can be to jump into a community that's just full of people, and not know where to go or who to talk to, and the fact that you're willing to help is part of the reason this community is so great.

Here are some of the basic guidelines...
  • You're not here to recruit new members into your linkshell. Feel free to recommend it if they don't have a preference, but don't try to pressure them if they don't want to join your linkshell. Ideally you should try to help them find a linkshell that they'd want to be in.
  • Being a mentor is not a position of authority. You're not getting deputized here, you're volunteering to help those who need it.
  • Please be courteous. This should go without saying, but do try to keep your mentee's needs in mind. Try to give them as much one-on-one time as you can.
  • Please let us know when you take on a new mentee. In order to make sure we don't let newcomers fall by the wayside, we'll want to keep tabs on who has a mentor and who doesn't. Feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators.
  • If you can no longer dedicate time to mentoring, or if you've got as many mentees as you can handle, please tell us. Again, please tell either me or any of the other moderators and we'll move you to the "Temporarily Unavailable" section. No sense having you on the active mentor's list if you're not looking for mentees.

Now that we have that out of the way, all that's left is to get your form filled out and posted in the thread. In this way, we can help streamline the process by putting the important information at the forefront while still allowing you to express what you're about in detail should they want to learn more.

In order to keep things short and easy to read, we must ask that you keep the "Characters", "Style of Roleplay" and "Strongest Skills" answers short and to the point. Try to stay around 200 characters for each answer, or 600 characters combined. If you need more room to explain, expound upon it in the spoiler.

Example Mentor Wrote:Server: On what server will you spend most of your time?
Primary Linkshell: What is your primary linkshell?
Characters: Either list your characters here with links to their wiki pages or write a short description of what kind of characters you play.
Style of Roleplay: Do you enjoy a lot of immersion? Do you prefer light hearted romps over deeply involved and possibly darker roleplay?
Strongest Skills: Are you a lore nut? Do you know a lot about how to make believable characters? What kind of knowledge can you offer your mentees?

Show Content

You can find the code for the form below, just copy and paste it into your post and fill it out.

Code:
[b]Server:[/b]
[b]Primary Linkshell:[/b]
[b]Characters:[/b]
[b]Style of Roleplay:[/b]
[b]Strongest Skills:[/b]

[spoiler=Click here to read more]  [/spoiler]

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Xenedra - 07-22-2013

Server: Balmung
Primary Linkshell: Blue Skies/Soliloquy
Characters: Xenedra Ambreaus
Style of Roleplay: A healthy mixture of Adventure and Tavern RP. I prefer action RP where stuff is HAPPENING! and we gotta DO something about it! I also prefer to avoid things that are generally considered lore breaking, but will usually let people push the boundaries if they have a solid explanation. I expect people to deal with consequences in RP. If you commit a crime in the middle of the street at high noon, you might go to jail, you know?
Strongest Skills: RP involving performance, feminine boldness and secrets~ Also getting people sitting quietly in corners involved in what's going on! I have a working knowledge of the lore at large and the know-how to find out anything I'm missing.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Eva - 07-22-2013

Characters: Eva Ianeira
Style of Roleplay: Immersive and serious, I tend to favor a realistic balance between tragedy and encouragement through my characters' back-stories and interactions with other characters.
Strongest Skills: Healing, Religion pertaining to the Twelve, Duskwight Culture, Storytelling gatherings, putting together smaller gatherings (often tea parties) or one-on-one meetings, developing a dynamic character gradually and realistically over time, and emphasis on one character (instead of several alts)

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Shuck - 07-22-2013

Primary Linkshell: Misericorde
Characters: Isaac Jacobi
Style of Roleplay: I tend toward "adventure" RP, and I place a heavy emphasis on honesty of circumstance. Now. What do I mean by that? When I say "honesty of circumstance", I mean that I tend to apply as realistic a lens as possible to the setting, the people in it, and what's going on. On the lore end, I mean...they're the basic rules of the world we're all agreeing to play in, so naturally, I'm not against it being bent, but there are certainly lines that probably shouldn't be crossed.
Strongest Skills: Realism, research, minutia, and horror. I'm pretty good at horror.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Elisea Renyven - 07-22-2013

Server:Balmung
Primary Linkshell:Unsung Heroes
Characters:Elisea Renyven
Style of Roleplay: All around healthy balance of roleplaying, favors more in character development, growth and story-arcs. I enjoy pretty much a variety of roleplaying aspects, one of my least favorite occupations in roleplay is tavern sitting but other than that. Otherwise, the skies the limit when it comes to roleplaying.
Strongest Skills: I'm good at researching lore or trying to find answers. I'm always entirely into bouncing ideas back and forth, character concepts and studying a direction a character wants to go. I can offer input about 4-5 different characters if necessary to help someone select exactly what they want from a character. Brainstorming is the best thing I enjoy and theorycrafting.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - FreelanceWizard - 07-22-2013

Primary Linkshell: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower
Characters: L'yhta Mahre
Style of Roleplay: I'm into immersive RP. I'm pretty much IC all the time unless otherwise noted. I like both adventure and tavern RP, but I also like my RP to be realistic, serious, and rooted in lore. That's not to say funny things can't happen, just that I don't treat RP as a trifle.
Strongest Skills: Miqo'te and main scenario quest lore, small group RP, natural growth and development of a single character, the mechanics of online RP, and creating scenes where characters can interact. I also like to think I'm a passable writer.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Sienna - 07-22-2013

Primary Linkshell: Rosa
Characters: Sienna Skye
Style of Roleplay: Heavy
Strongest Skills: Hardcore Lore-researcher, and heavy into Endgame. Reliable regarding both RP and actual ingame content. Also good with assisting name creation and concept design.

Show Content
Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Gideon Aryeh - 07-22-2013

Server: Gilgamesh

Primary Linkshell: Limitless Sky

Characters: Amaare Margolis/Asambe Kyambe/Marques Varsonde

Style of Roleplay: Heavy

Strongest Skills:   I am pretty good at finding obscure hard to find lore and making it work. Have a unconventional idea? Find me and we can figure out how to make it work and still have it based on lore. I will say that right now I am still learning the lore of FFXIV myself so we can learn it together!

I am a master at what I like to call "freeform" roleplay- improvisation non scripted storylines and full world rp. My motto is if it happens it happened. I don't do retcons as the show -must- go on! I am also an events master and have done lore based events to teach people lore in the other mmo's I've played. Last but not least I'm pretty skilled at making tavern rp not only great, but also being able to icly get tavern rp to lead to fantastic adventures outside of the tavern. Never turn down potential possibilities! In the past I've run or helped run two successful taverns/bars including getting a name to stick that is still being used to this day. Need any advice on running a tavern? I'm your man!

*Even if I don't mentor you my characters are all pretty approachable so if you see any of them don't be afraid to engage them. I never ignore anyone and will rp with everyone. One of my constants is playing characters who have some sort of humorous aspect or way about them even when I play a snobbish character. I just enjoy entertaining people, making them laugh and providing the most fun rp experience we can have together.

Free Company: None yet but looking

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Kassandra Dawn - 07-22-2013

Primary Linkshell: Corvus Cinis/Blue Skies
Characters: Kassandra Dawn (will like to my wiki afterwork)
Style of Roleplay: Moderate to Heavy
Strongest Skills: I enjoy being a sounding board for ideas and helping others research anything they could possibly need for their characters.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Merri - 07-22-2013

Primary Linkshell: The Blue Skies Adventuring Company
Characters: Endemerrin Rosethorne, Rorolumu Nonolumu
Style of Roleplay: I enjoy heavily immersing myself in the world of XIV. As such, I tend to stick as close to the lore as possible, though I'm completely on board with bending it within reason of the setting. I'm all about adventure. I do lead an adventuring company, after all~
Strongest Skills: I think you'd be hard pressed to find some one better versed in Garlean/Imperial lore, as well as the field of Magitek. Actually, I'm a lore nut in general. I don't think much lore has slipped between the fingers of Gospel and I. I'm also huge into endgame, and can assist with everything from rotations, to min-maxing, to fight mechanics themselves.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Bauldric - 07-22-2013

Server: Gilgamesh
Primary Linkshell: Facets of Eorzea
Characters: Matillias Goldhammer
Style of Roleplay: I would classify myself as heavy but... I fall into that space in between heavy and intermediate. I am also what I like to call a organic rper who tries to avoid scripting as much as possible.
Strongest Skills: My strengths are building atypical characters with a free formed background from the lore provided for races and classes. However, I am not only limited to this, I like to give constructive criticism as well.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Alothia - 07-22-2013

Primary Linkshell: Corvus Cinis
Characters: Alothia Starkwood, Lini Oakenwave
Style of Roleplay: I'm about 50%-75% IC when I'm online, and enjoy all aspects of RP, from Slice-of-life, to Tavern, to Adventure
Strongest Skills: I'm a first time RPer, so I can help you figure out how to get started if you're new to this. I'm also an English and Creative Writing teacher, so if you need help on how to write well, how to develop backstory, or how to improve basic things like emotes, etc, I'm your gal!

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - Tyriont - 07-22-2013

Primary Linkshell: Wild Sky
Characters: Tyriont Gaiadl, numerous others as members of the Phoenix Pirates (primarily Wandering Lion, Salaah Latifoh and Agile Wolf)
Style of Roleplay: Light-hearted adventure. While I'm not adverse to more serious plots and like them sprinkled in, I prefer to keep things light these days. Ty and his crew are very much Robin Hood types of characters, intent upon helping the downtrodden while retaining their own freedom. Beyond that, heavy. I prefer sticking to the lore as closely as realistically possible and will probably be IC 99% of the time in public unless I'm doing something with non-RPers.
Strongest Skills: Merging RL pirate Lore into Eorzean lore in a way that's consistent with the original story. Making a character be somewhat 'villainous' in certain lights while still being likable. Finding ways for characters from wildly differing backgrounds to interact.

Show Content

RE: RPC Mentorship Program ( PLEASE READ FIRST POST ) - John Spiegel - 07-22-2013

Characters: John Spiegel, Alex Silversheath (Spiegel) and "PROJECT JJRoeg" (a completely new character for me)
Style of Roleplay: Pretty light-heart or comical at times. Can get really heavy/sad if a time calls for it but for the most part my main (JJ) is pretty much a real life digital Loony Toon while he slays dragons and behemoths and stuff. JJ, to most onlookers, is a man of horrible morals and choices. I'd like to think he has questionable morals and sometimes bad choices!
Strongest Skills: I'm pretty good at just "going" with it and figuring something out along the way. I'm no lore-mongerer, but I stick to what I know.

Show Content