Hydaelyn Role-Players
Poll: Au Ra and your character, what will you do? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Poll: Au Ra and your character, what will you do? (/showthread.php?tid=9372)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Poll: Au Ra and your character, what will you do? - Fox - 05-25-2015

(05-20-2015, 09:51 PM)Lilia Lia Wrote: Almost 80% of people are not resorting to Fantasia?

Thank you for being so cool, RPC.

I don't see a problem with oocly fantasia-ing. Though I assume you mean in character? Considering how the game is really unfriendly to alts.

Personally I am deciding to fantasia characters I've not really used but I'd rather not kill off unused level 20s.

RE: Poll: Au Ra and your character, what will you do? - Arik - 05-25-2015

Brand new to the game, so I'm not sure I really count. c; Either way, I rolled a temporary Elezen to start leveling with but fully intend on fantasia'ing him into an Au Ra as soon as it's possible. I won't be RPing said Elezen 'til then though, so there's nothing to retcon and no character to "kill off" -- It just lets me get started playing the game now without having to start from scratch come expac. Besides, it works for me since I prefer getting some levels on me prior to jumping into RP scenes when possible anyway.

RE: Poll: Au Ra and your character, what will you do? - CrimsonMars - 05-28-2015

(05-25-2015, 07:40 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 07:19 PM)CrimsonMars Wrote: I just killed off my secondary character and will re-roll as an Au Ra, who would be brand new to the rest of Eorzea.
Bri officially dies on May 29th. She was meant to be a filler character when I made her as I had planned to go Au'ra unless lore and everything else made me frown (which it didn't.)

She is going to be a machinist and loves to build things, especially things that explode. She is literally an egghead. She isn't big on group outtings as she would rather sit and watch people then converse with them; but that obviously won't stop her from getting up and inspecting something on someone's person as she tries her best to recreate normal motion in her machines (which never works out).

She has a love for gunpowder/explosive powder and can (she is already ic and being rp'd ingame) found often at the Dubious Goods store trying to work in the Cat Cannon requested by Verad or out in the field field testing some of her powders.

I might get back to you on making some possible connections actually. Tongue

RE: Poll: Au Ra and your character, what will you do? - Seye Qhesu - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 12:50 PM)CrimsonMars Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 07:19 PM)CrimsonMars Wrote: I just killed off my secondary character and will re-roll as an Au Ra, who would be brand new to the rest of Eorzea.
Bri officially dies on May 29th. She was meant to be a filler character when I made her as I had planned to go Au'ra unless lore and everything else made me frown (which it didn't.)

She is going to be a machinist and loves to build things, especially things that explode. She is literally an egghead. She isn't big on group outtings as she would rather sit and watch people then converse with them; but that obviously won't stop her from getting up and inspecting something on someone's person as she tries her best to recreate normal motion in her machines (which never works out).

She has a love for gunpowder/explosive powder and can (she is already ic and being rp'd ingame) found often at the Dubious Goods store trying to work in the Cat Cannon requested by Verad or out in the field field testing some of her powders.

I might get back to you on making some possible connections actually. Tongue
Yup! Hit me up whenever. May be mia all weekend. Need to see how drugged I will be first.

RE: Poll: Au Ra and your character, what will you do? - Blythe - 05-28-2015

Blowing stuff up? Count my character in as watching things going BOOM! And it would be interesting to just see how my character would react to another Au Ra (considering how she's been slightly - okay more than slightly - distanced from her own race.)

Maybe I'll sneak by sometime where she works. Hehe.