Hydaelyn Role-Players
Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 (/showthread.php?tid=5611)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Aghamyr - 11-27-2013

Hi everyone !

I would like to register to your lovely event, as i didn't had the chance yet to kill the big guy(pretty hard to find a good pick up party :/).
My in game full name is Aghamyr Hlaiwa, i'm waiting to see you soon if you have a free slot for me at some point Smile

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Edda - 11-27-2013

Vigil: GOAT Free Company

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - LiadansWhisper - 11-27-2013

(11-27-2013, 03:45 AM)Edda Wrote: Vigil: GOAT Free Company

Look, you, the goats are NOT for you!  Tongue

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Cota Orben - 11-27-2013

So, are you guys alright if I'm undergeared? I'm not a terrible healer, though I know there are points in that fight where the AoE damage is pretty insane. I would be genuinely grateful for any help in completing this last, teeth grindingly frustrating, part of my Relic quest. (Well, that and the 900 Phil stones)

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - LiadansWhisper - 11-27-2013

(11-27-2013, 07:54 PM)Devin Farraday Wrote: So, are you guys alright if I'm undergeared? I'm not a terrible healer, though I know there are points in that fight where the AoE damage is pretty insane. I would be genuinely grateful for any help in completing this last, teeth grindingly frustrating, part of my Relic quest. (Well, that and the 900 Phil stones)

Yes, we're alright if you're undergeared so long as you make the effort to be as geared as you can be prior to the run, and make sure to watch the video and be familiar with the fight.

(11-27-2013, 07:56 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 07:54 PM)Devin Farraday Wrote: So, are you guys alright if I'm undergeared? I'm not a terrible healer, though I know there are points in that fight where the AoE damage is pretty insane. I would be genuinely grateful for any help in completing this last, teeth grindingly frustrating, part of my Relic quest. (Well, that and the 900 Phil stones)

Yes, we're alright if you're undergeared so long as you make the effort to be as geared as you can be prior to the run, and make sure to watch the video and be familiar with the fight.

Alright, I'll see what I can do. Thank you.

(11-27-2013, 07:56 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

I'll be watching the video nonstop to coach myself. Also, no AF gear on sight - two Strategos (Head, Chest), 2 DL (Gloves, Earrings), 2 Warlocks (Boots, Pants) - and all of my other jewelry is HQ Turquoise. My belt's my only bad piece, and a HQ Militia isn't even that expensive, so... not -quite- up to what is recommended, I guess.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Naunet - 11-27-2013

(11-27-2013, 08:59 PM)Devin Farraday Wrote: I'll be watching the video nonstop to coach myself. Also, no AF gear on sight - two Strategos (Head, Chest), 2 DL (Gloves, Earrings), 2 Warlocks (Boots, Pants) - and all of my other jewelry is HQ Turquoise. My belt's my only bad piece, and a HQ Militia isn't even that expensive, so... not -quite- up to what is recommended, I guess.

As long as you've got over 3k HP, you're fine.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Kieron Lohengrin - 11-28-2013

got my relic already so i'll be giving up my slot =x good luck, all

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - LandStander - 11-28-2013

If you need help with the fight just let me know. I have a SCH I can throw into the mix and have some experience with the fight ^^. Or for those of you who cannot make the run, I'll be happy to help you all at a later time Smile

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Cota Orben - 11-29-2013

Okay, with a 20 Vit/10 Mnd Attribute Point respec, I'm at 3100 HP. Don't worry, as soon as I'm done with the big guy, I'll grind up the GC points to go full Mind again. Physic Crit for 1000 HP, for what it's worth. 

I do appreciate this, guys. Kinda shirked my Scholar once I decided to kill off the character he represented. Now that we have more options for redesigns in the future, I'll be happy to have him Omnilex'd.

ALSO! My Thaum is 23ish. I can get three levels in a day. I imagine you'll be wanting Swiftcast on both healers?

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Ilwe'ran - 11-29-2013

(11-26-2013, 11:53 AM)Nebbs Wrote: I would love to come  (Nebula) , BRD full DL and iFrit bow. Try as I might Gurada won't give me her bow, then as soon as I go she drops it.

Also please include a friend (Ilwe'ran) who also wants BRD but can also come for repeat runs as Healer (SCR) if needed.

(EDIT)  I now have bow +1 so don't need. However, I am happy to help others if you need a dps. Ilwe still needs his bow and knows the fight very well.

Since I registered here, I come ask myself. I live in France, wich mean it will be 3 AM for me when you'll begin the fight, so I hope you won't blame my reflex there =x . I know it pretty well and I began to work on my Dark Light stuff to not be a complete bother.
I still can replace some people as SCH if you need in the middle.

[Edit] I should add that I live with Aghamyr Hlaiwa (my IG name is Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa) so we both have the same timezone.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Cota Orben - 11-29-2013

Alright. I have Swiftcast, I'm watching the video for the third time in a row. As long as you guys are there to reexplain things over Mumble, I should be able to contribute at least something.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Y'mhaura Jhogo - 11-30-2013

I would definitely love to go for a run at Titan, if there's room.

Full Darklight with AF+1 Chestpiece, Garuda Weapon Smn.

I've done the fight a few times, made it past the heart, but never quite downed it yet.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Tyr'a Khazim - 11-30-2013

These run's gonna take quite a few hours to complete at this rate :p

But if there's room I'd also like to get in on this as a BLM Smile