Hydaelyn Role-Players
Fun creeping - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Fun creeping (/showthread.php?tid=6339)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Fun creeping - Crisiet - 02-13-2014

I might. Sometimes. A little. Maybe.

I'm painfully awkward and when I see other characters that look cool/unique I wanna say hi but don't have the courage, so I examine them SUPERFAST so they don't know I'm examining them.

I've had people run up to Cris and check him out for whatever reason. Not sure I've been creeped on though.

I have a guildie who gets creeped on a lot. We're not sure how he does it.

RE: Fun creeping - Elyscia - 02-13-2014

I went right up to an Elezan female and stared at her until she replied (rather shyly), I just told her I thought she looked pretty, plus was too damn tall.

Then she tried to feed me Gysahl Greens.

I miss her.

My character should be too inquisitive - but whilst refining her as my RP progressed I decided to take the cray-cray out of her (though it was so much fun to be a complete bumbling idiot and to touch people's tails..) Hmmn, I might take a whole day out just to initiate RP with everybody. Creep-mode activated~

RE: Fun creeping - Oroban - 02-13-2014

I...just had a miqo'te girl sit down on me while I was semi-idling and ask me to hold her. It was a strange experience, to be sure.

RE: Fun creeping - Olofantur - 02-13-2014

(02-12-2014, 06:13 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
Show Content

Oh Twelve my sides, I had forgotten about that video Laugh

RE: Fun creeping - Lhea Korolon - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 01:26 AM)Oroban Wrote: I...just had a miqo'te girl sit down on me while I was semi-idling and ask me to hold her. It was a strange experience, to be sure.

you liked it~

RE: Fun creeping - Kage - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 01:26 AM)Oroban Wrote: I...just had a miqo'te girl sit down on me while I was semi-idling and ask me to hold her. It was a strange experience, to be sure.
Not to be a creeper but I swear I've seen you before in like CT (not just here or in Quicksand). As in, I think you were one of the tanks in my alliance. Maybe. @_@

RE: Fun creeping - synaesthetic - 02-13-2014

It was Eve, wasn't it? Big Grin

I get accused of doing this but usually what I'm doing is alt-tabbing and idling.

RE: Fun creeping - 4wheel - 02-16-2014

(02-12-2014, 11:46 PM)Lhea Korolon Wrote: Lol no one really talks to me outside of my old friends from gilgamesh... some are just to busy i guess and have better people to talk to

@_@;; i mostly sit afk most the time if Im not lvling a job (got my scholar to 50 btw i look so cute )
Show Content

*cough*

but yeah i don't get approached much so i just feel super uncool and know know many people.. mostly feel uninteresting T__T;

Stop being adorable, you little creeper!Heart  Or I'll make a balmung alt to pester you!Cactuar

RE: Fun creeping - Steel Wolf - 02-16-2014

Can't say I've creeped...well... >.>;

Okay, so MAAAYBE I've eavesdropped in a conversation in hopes of looking for an RP opening.  BUT IT'S NOT CREEPING YO!!  *flail* >w<

The Valentione's Day event I was just at yesterday at the Bobbing Cork saw my character in a halter top sorta thing.  THAT got attention.  Perhaps I will be creeped upon if I present the boobage once in awhile.  >.>;

RE: Fun creeping - Lhea Korolon - 02-16-2014

(02-16-2014, 05:22 AM)4wheel Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 11:46 PM)Lhea Korolon Wrote: Lol no one really talks to me outside of my old friends from gilgamesh... some are just to busy i guess and have better people to talk to

@_@;; i mostly sit afk most the time if Im not lvling a job (got my scholar to 50 btw i look so cute )
Show Content

*cough*

but yeah i don't get approached much so i just feel super uncool and know know many people.. mostly feel uninteresting T__T;

Stop being adorable, you little creeper!Heart  Or I'll make a balmung alt to pester you!Cactuar

russet ; - ; i miss you

RE: Fun creeping - UltraFennec - 02-20-2014

Haven't creeped on anyone yet myself, though I did get a few head-turns immediately after porting back to Ul'Dah after gettin' all DAT SUBLIGAR.

Somehow I knew that set would re-appear even without wiki-diving or looking for screens...it's a staple by now.