Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. (/showthread.php?tid=10675)

Pages: 1 2

Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - D'eshel - 03-19-2015

Hey there again! I work fast.

Anyway, let's make this as fast and straightforward as it can be, owkay! You'll probably call me a lazy sort, but I promise that I've looked through a bunch of the threads on this board and I tried to add some people that are looking for contacts (will keep trying), but the friend invintation thingy in this game is a bit wonky and weird for me. Anyway, with that out of the way, let's get the show on the road, shall we?

This is my character.

[Image: 8kyKGIa.png]

You might consider him attractive/handsome/cute/weird/a cat. Get this - he's most of these things. I am still fleshing out his backstory and I still don't know what I actually want him to be (will probably be decided through the course of RP), but I am looking for contacts/friends to RP and play the game together. Friends/rivals/enemies/companions/employees/employers or maybe even lovers/spouses? Anything that doesn't kill him! (It is debatable whether the last two could result in my character's death, we will leave it for now.)

Anyway, I'm on Balmung, you can see my character's name on the left. I'm from Europe, my timezone is GMT+1 but I am online most of the time, middays and evenings. I have a messed up sleeping schedule, so for you Americans out there, I preety much go to bed at the same time you do.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Edit numero uno: So I've had a few responses, I've made some contacts on my own, but we're either playing in the wrong times or... well, dunno. Anyway, I'm still looking for some people!

It's been a blast to roleplay this guy so far and I'm content with the way his backstory turned out to be, I just hope the RP I'll have will expand on that. Currently I've managed to get myself into a linkshell or two, get some work (shoutout to Claire), but yes, more contacts! Friends, rivals, maybe a fellow tribesman who was jealous of the way D'esh was treated, a potential love interest that will get D'esh killed almost all the time? Who knows!

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Magellan - 03-19-2015

Welcome to the rpc! Look forward to meeting your character Smile

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Maril - 03-19-2015

Hey! I'm GMT+1 too. Check out the European Directory - We've collected some information and there's a list of players in the timezone that wants to have more RP. 
Feel free to hit me up anytime as well Smile

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Faye - 03-19-2015

Why hello there! I'm glad to role-play anytime; my characters are typically not murderous!

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Rosamund - 03-20-2015

GMT here. If you're looking for an employer and don't mind the odd dodgy dealing, Jackal & Hide are still hiring. Smile I'm also personally available for RP if you're about in Limsa/La Noscea in general.

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - D'eshel - 03-20-2015

(03-19-2015, 11:39 PM)Sastra Wrote: Hey! I'm GMT+1 too. Check out the European Directory - We've collected some information and there's a list of players in the timezone that wants to have more RP. 
Feel free to hit me up anytime as well Smile

Why thank you! This is indeed quite a helpful bit of information, I'm already trying to contact one of the linkshells mentioned. Kudos to you!

To everyone else, I say, come one and come all! Like I mentioned, I'm avaiable most of the time so don't be shy to poke me ingame and/or add me to your stalker list, I won't bite, just nudge you with my tail. Yes.

(That was a bit creepy, I know.)

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - SicketySix - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 10:42 AM)Deshel Wrote: I won't bite, just nudge you with my tail. Yes.

*slices tail off*

Hey, I didn't kill you....

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Reshie - 03-20-2015

Won't get you killed... Umm... *puts away ropes* >.> No, kidding. Tongue

If your character is looking for a job, I can offer that! Our FC has an inn/tavern that is currently hiring staff (as well as a merc group if that's what you're looking for... make no promises on the not dying there). We're currently looking for wait staff to tend the tavern as well as a second bartender. No, you don't have to be a part of the FC to work for us (or just come hang out... We are an open inn and tavern for the community to use). If you'd like to join, though, please feel free to visit tonberrytradingtroupe.enjin.com.

My main is Ereshkigal Atropos. Feel free to hit me up in game. Big Grin

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - D'eshel - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 12:14 PM)Manasas Reed Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 10:42 AM)D Wrote: I won't bite, just nudge you with my tail. Yes.

*slices tail off*

Hey, I didn't kill you....

*groin-kick*

Hey, I didin't kill you either...
(03-20-2015, 12:34 PM)Reshie Wrote: No, you don't have to be a part of the FC to work for us (or just come hang out...)

Now this is something I like. I'll avoid joining any FC's for the time being, at least until I'll get my bearing around the server, but thank you for the guild/work offer. However, that doesn't mean I don't want to come by and hang out at your place! I'd love that.

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Heart Quintessence - 03-20-2015

Welcome!

If you spent some time if Gridania ICly at anytime over the past five years post Calamity, Yhisa Chasleide, my lovely Miqo'te lady, was there.. being healed and convalessing, after the Battle of Cartenau, perhaps your gentleman sat with her a while? Talked to her? Random flower drop?

Perhaps he just talked to her while she was comatose. OR while she was recovering he came in and hung out?

(03-20-2015, 03:31 PM)Heart Quintessence Wrote: Welcome!

If you spent some time if Gridania ICly at anytime over the past five years post Calamity, Yhisa Chasleide, my lovely Miqo'te lady, was there.. being healed and convalessing, after the Battle of Cartenau, perhaps your gentleman sat with her a while? Talked to her? Random flower drop?

Perhaps he just talked to her while she was comatose. OR while she was recovering he came in and hung out?

Hmm, this sounds quite lovely and interesting, actually, though I'd like to talk about a detail or two. If you'd be so kind to invite me ingame when you'll be online, that would be great. Smile

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Heart Quintessence - 03-20-2015

D'eshel I shall take you up on that, I'll see you around 8pm EST  (yes I'll run right home after work and jump on line!)

Feel free to drop me a PM here if you'd like.

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Aya - 03-20-2015

I might bite.  Rawr.

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - D'eshel - 03-24-2015

(03-20-2015, 04:23 PM)Aya Wrote: I might bite.  Rawr.

I'm still waiting for that bite.

So now, I'll just bump this things, because I've added some stuff, mainly a brief description of what I've been upto recently. Not that anyone should be interested in that... But yes, still looking! Always looking!

RE: Miqo'te (ANOTHER ONE?!?!) looking for anything that doesn't kill him. - Ronin'ra - 03-25-2015

May or may not be a good thing to meet the ol' Ro-dawg, but, almost always up for RP. Feel free to hit me up in-game if you're interested.