Hydaelyn Role-Players
My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] (/showthread.php?tid=14712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Reppu - 05-10-2016

Although it feels weird... I guess I'll sign up.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Boo the Hamster - 05-10-2016

Enju /must/ go.  He did swear he would, after all.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-10-2016

I wonder if I should sign up tentatively in case Eva gets broken out of  paroled out of jail.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 02:43 PM)McBeef© Wrote: I wonder if I should sign up tentatively in case Eva gets broken out of  paroled out of jail.

Can always sign up. Then petition for a last-second, er, extraction event. Never know!

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Klynzahr - 05-10-2016

Klyn does have a couple of somnus bombs kicking around somewhere.... Wink

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 07:55 PM)Klinzahr Wrote: Klyn does have a couple of somnus bombs kicking around somewhere.... Wink

Oh god. Wouldn't that be like opium bombs?

"You thought you were getting knocked out, but surprise! It's me, drug addiction!"

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 08:48 PM)Anstarra Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 07:55 PM)Klinzahr Wrote: Klyn does have a couple of somnus bombs kicking around somewhere.... Wink

Oh god. Wouldn't that be like opium bombs?

"You thought you were getting knocked out, but surprise! It's me, drug addiction!"
This was my first plan:

Quote:However... fear can only last so long.

It is a drug that builds quick resistance, and once if it reaches its peak, what clouded the mind and harried action instead encourages it. The paralysis of fear fades from one's limbs, filling them with the vigor to survive.

Or so Evangeline liked to think.

Her spoon scrapes away at the walls of the latrine, harvesting small white crystals from the edges. She had to have some excuse to be waist deep in the cell's small enclosed latrine. A lady had her pride after all.

With a grunt she pulls out, adding the small pile of crystals to a bowl already containing black residue. A thousand years of heretics and a thousand years of torches illuminating the walls left no shortage of charcoal residue.

Then she hesitated, this was the hard part. Steeling herself she began to bite at her forearm, tearing the flesh until rivulets of blood ran down her hand and onto the stones. Still, she continued, spitting bits of skin onto the floor. Then with her free hand she began to squeeze and push at the skin, grimacing as something bright and shiny began to slowly work its way free of the skin. With a -pop- it ejected into her hand, a small metal tube fitted with a flush screwed cap.

It took a few more moments to gather herself, blood still flowing onto the floor with a steady rhythm. Then, with a deft movement, she wiped off the cylinder and unscrewed it, pouring a small bead of brightly glowing blue liquid into the bowl. She began gingerly mixing it with the charcoal and nitrate until it began to take on a dull putty like consistency.

Evangeline nods approvingly, "Now then... I wonder if that tunnel is still nearby..."

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Leanne - 05-11-2016

I wanna battle! I wanna battle! Marti promised me battles, dammit *shakes fist*

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-11-2016

After talking to Spahro I'm not taking a slot Leanne, so you're all good :3

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 05-11-2016

Eight players.. and who knows how many villains and NPCs. Well. At least we're all experienced. Let's make sure we pre-prep our turns, pay attention to our surroundings, and help things roll smoothly and quickly. I for one intend to make an open-access Google Doc that everyone can look at, to track Advantages, FP, damage, and maybe even actions, to help the flow.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 05-11-2016

(05-09-2016, 09:35 PM)GloryRhodes Wrote: 1. I Come as a Thief - Thursday & Friday May 19 & 20, 8:00 PM CST
[Combat] [CLIMAX]
The Battle of Thal Oom Khash is begun.  Dragons guard the skies, Knights the ground.  The Holiest site in Dravania and Ishgard faces the greatest conflict it has seen since The Knights Twelve faced Nidhogg himself.  This is the endgame.
1. Klyn
2. Marti
3. Jana
4. Orrin
5. Anstarra
6. Enju
7. Reppu
8. Leanne

With so many players and such a big event, this could take more than one session, so it's set up over the course of two nights just in case.  Be prepared!

Let's goooooo team!

[youtube]lv__oHM2ZYQ[/youtube]

In all seriousness, I'd like to spend my minor (first time!) before the event, should I just catch you ingame Spahro or is PM okay?

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - GloryRhodes - 05-11-2016

PM works.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 03:15 AM)Anstarra Wrote: Eight players.. and who knows how many villains and NPCs. Well. At least we're all experienced. Let's make sure we pre-prep our turns, pay attention to our surroundings, and help things roll smoothly and quickly. I for one intend to make an open-access Google Doc that everyone can look at, to track Advantages, FP, damage, and maybe even actions, to help the flow.

Here it is!

Will add more as need be...

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Jana - 05-13-2016

I just realised there's a good chance I'll be out of town on the Friday of the big event. It's not set in stone that I won't be able to attend but if it seems like it's gonna be an issue, would you prefer I drop?

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 11:20 AM)Jana Wrote: I just realised there's a good chance I'll be out of town on the Friday of the big event. It's not set in stone that I won't be able to attend but if it seems like it's gonna be an issue, would you prefer I drop?

I imagine a reserve list will form! But 'tis Spahro's call~