Hydaelyn Role-Players
My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] (/showthread.php?tid=14712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - GloryRhodes - 05-13-2016

Don't drop.  If you can't make it we'll grab a reserve, no sweat.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Jana - 05-13-2016

OK thanks!

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 05-19-2016

[Image: Dawn+of+the+final+day+you+ve+met+with+a+...312758.jpg]

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Jana - 05-20-2016

Sorry team, haven't had much reception. Good luck with part 2!

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - GloryRhodes - 05-21-2016

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER STATS AND REWARDS

It's over!  It's officially over!  The Cult of Ratotoskr has been broken up, a mad Inquisitor captured, and a primal slain!  Man and dragon came together at the last to to put down a god who was a corruption of their peaceful ideals!

The last event in My Brother's Keeper will be an epilogue event, info shall be at the bottom of this post.

STATS
Total Events: 27
Total Players: 25
Time Taken: 5 months, 14 Days

Top Five Participants:
9 Events: Evangeline Primrose, Martiallais Heuloix, Orrin Halgren
8 Events: Anstarra Silverrain
7 Events: Reppu Hijiri

AWARDS
Bookender Award: For being in the first event before this was even a public storyline to delivering the killing blow to the primal in the last event, this award goes to Martiallais Heuloix, Knight of Ishgard.  Special recognition goes to Evangeline Primrose who would have been there at the final battle, but was in jail.

Murdermachine Award: For soloing boss monsters and being a hurricane of destruction in any event she was in, this award goes to V'aleera Luhil.

Late Bloomer Award: For coming in halfway through the story and still managing to be in more events than almost anyone else, this award goes to Anstarra Silverrain.

Librarians: For staunchly pursuing a quest for order and righteousness (and returning overdue books) special praise goes out to Rhea Zahella and L'Rini Khett!

Impolitic Award: For managing to make every situation involving politics and negotiation somehow turn into a crazy fun chaotic confrontation this award goes out to Reppu Hijiri, may the fireballs aimed at her never cease to be fun!

The True Hero Award: This goes to Leanne Delphium for shooting the world's most annoying NPC in the face with a boxing glove arrow.

FINAL EVENT
Then Came There Two Women (Thursday June 2nd, 8PM CST)
The trial of the era has come.  Inquisitor Xanadu Mol and Evangeline Primrose face trial before the Supreme Sacred Tribunal of Halonic Inquisitry Doctrine.  Accused of heresy and conspiring against Ishgard, they shall face their future together.

Signups: UNLIMITED

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER MILESTONES

MAJOR MILESTONES
Evangeline Primrose
Martiallais Heuloix
Orrin Halgren
Klynsadhahsd Iyrnachtdakhdflksajdfsla
Enju Obaggliato

SIGNIFICANT MILESTONES
Anstarra Silverrain
Reppu Hijiri
Rhea Zaheela
V'aleera Lhuil
Jana Ridah
Leanne Delphium
L'Rini Khett
L'Raha

MINOR MILESTONES
Gallien
Nihka
Sarnai
Aya
Qara
Adeya
Leih'a
Liadan
Nheu'a
Tyonis
Virara

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - siclest - 05-21-2016

*cough cough* think L'raha is supposed to be up there on significant milestone according to the fate rules Tongue

BEHIND THE SCNES

Peer into the infamous Boba Fett Notebook!

[Image: YH4e6KR.jpg?1]

[Image: SSRg6Qx.jpg]
[Image: 4Zp3mbQ.jpg]
[Image: 5y6JXqI.jpg]
[Image: DFtUPDL.jpg]
[Image: YPE1PNQ.jpg]
[Image: 7oyZZqb.jpg]
[Image: D0HJAxs.jpg]
[Image: isys9Uq.jpg]
[Image: 5TgNPQv.jpg]
[Image: AMiemXB.jpg]
[Image: P77fv2m.jpg]
[Image: KFttvw8.jpg]
[Image: UZ0JrtA.jpg]
[Image: Cchz0oQ.jpg]
[Image: sqzG4PM.jpg]

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 05-24-2016

Thanks again for the behind the scenes bits! I am always a bit curious about this kind of stuff. Big Grin That said, goes without saying but you can consider Mar signed up for the Trial.  Cool

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 06-02-2016

(05-21-2016, 01:27 AM)GloryRhodes Wrote: FINAL EVENT
Then Came There Two Women (Thursday June 2nd, 8PM CST)
The trial of the era has come.  Inquisitor Xanadu Mol and Evangeline Primrose face trial before the Supreme Sacred Tribunal of Halonic Inquisitry Doctrine.  Accused of heresy and conspiring against Ishgard, they shall face their future together.

Signups: UNLIMITED

[youtube]lhjk5x54bsE[/youtube]

Time to get our objection on!

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-02-2016

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8238886