Hydaelyn Role-Players
My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] (/showthread.php?tid=14712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 06:31 PM)RiniKett Wrote: >.> There's an IC thread for this?

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=14869

Ta da! Big Grin

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - GloryRhodes - 01-14-2016

Upon White Horses (Wednesday 1/20/16, 8:30 CST)
[Exploration/Combat]
The four Inquisitors are on the trail of their quarry, and follow in her path to the Floating City of Nym to discover the truth.  Coming with them is a Maelstrom representative, and the Grand Company has opened the door for adventurers to accompany them.

1. Orrin Halgren
2. Reppu Hijiri
3. Jana Ridah
4. Rini

According to Their Works (Thursday 1/21/16 8:30 CST)
[Exploration/Combat]
Rhea Zaheela has recently learned that the formerly sealed gates of The Great Gubal Library have been thrown open, and she, along with the goblins Gotrix and Ferix are leading an expedition into its great halls in search of lost tomes and ancient histories.

1. Rhea Zaheela
2. Martiallais Heuloix
3. Evangeline Primrose
4. Alexia

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 01-14-2016

Welp, time to continue on down the rabbit hole. Martiallais Heuloix for "According to Their Works"

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-14-2016

I'll also throw in for 'According to their Works'

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Leanne - 01-14-2016

Given that Alexia is down on Marti and Xanadu's tracks, According to Their Works.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Tyonis - 01-14-2016

I would prefer to follow through in According to Their Works, I will def take a slot in Upon White Horses.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Ashe - 01-14-2016

I'm thinking about joining things but I donno if it's too late...
Nervous about RPing with people I don't know but I'd like to try...and FC mate was saying it's fun and Orrin talks about it a lot.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Jana - 01-14-2016

I'm interested in Upon White Horses, not sure if I'm gonna try to fix my sheet before participating in anything though.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 05:27 AM)Ashe Wrote: I'm thinking about joining things but I donno if it's too late...
Nervous about RPing with people I don't know but I'd like to try...and FC mate was saying it's fun and Orrin talks about it a lot.

Do eet Ashe! Big Grin Just gotta get you a sheet made, which if not Orrin then there are plenty others to help you do that.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - RiniKett - 01-14-2016

Wow, spots filled up fast.

Edit: Throw Rini in for "Upon White Horses." I will miss you Evangeline and Rhea!

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Ashe - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 10:58 AM)Martiallais Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 05:27 AM)Ashe Wrote: I'm thinking about joining things but I donno if it's too late...

Do eet Ashe! Big Grin Just gotta get you a sheet made, which if not Orrin then there are plenty others to help you do that.
Adeya and I run an FC together...was gonna poke her with a stick until she helped haha. I think Orrin is ready to punch me in the face with how much I bother him already haha ><
Though I read the rules and the sheet doc. I kinda get how it works.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - V'aleera - 01-14-2016

I'll sign up V'al for White Horses if it isn't full.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - RiniKett - 01-20-2016

Looking forward to tonight. Should be fun!

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - GloryRhodes - 01-28-2016

Seven Ram's Horns (Wednesday 2/3/16, 8:30 CST)
[Exploration/Combat]
A second venture into The Great Gubal Library has been planned, this one more militant.  Evangeline Primrose plans to return with bombs and intent in order to force her way into the sealed vault of forbidden tomes in search of information on summoning an Elder Primal.

1. Evangeline Primrose
2. V'aleera Lhuil
3. Liadan
4. Ellie

Thou Art Now The Blessed (Thursday 2/4/16, 8:30 CST)
[Exploration/Social]
The third expedition into the Library is a more peaceful trip, led by the scholar Rhea Zaheela.  She seeks to commune with the guardians of the library and learn the origins of dragons.  But the guardians are distraught, and do not forgive trespasses easily.

1. Rhea Zaheela
2. L'Raha Nuhn
3. Rini Kett

Ignorantly In Unbelief (Sunday 2/7/16 8:30 CST)
[Social/Political]
The Inquisition is closing in on their prey.  They have found witnesses who claim that she has spent weeks in Bronze Lake, but there are no few who would interfere in their pursuit of heresy.  After the debacle at Nym, The Four Inquisitors have made many enemies.

1. Orrin Halgren
2. Gaillen
3. Anstarra

A Flaming Sword (Tuesday 2/9/16 8:30 CST)
[Exploration/Combat]
The ruins of Amdapoor reek of void corruption.  Destroyed during the War of the Magi, it remains as the last of the great seats of magical power left unexplored.  Adventurers have been called to delve into unexplored Amdapoori ruins on the trail of heresy and void magic.

1. Reppu Hijiri
2. Leanne Delphium
3. Martiallais Heuloix
4. Fe Nixu

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - V'aleera - 01-28-2016

I'll sign V'al up for Seven Ram's Horns.