Hydaelyn Role-Players
My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] (/showthread.php?tid=14712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Reppu - 03-17-2016

Count me in for Abiding in Death! Big Grin I was in the last event involving the zombie dragons so... yeeeeah.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-17-2016

NEVER MIND.

EVERYTHING IS GREAT.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Aya - 03-17-2016

I'm just trying to imagine Aya consulting with dragons... or hunting down a cult!

I really need to get on sometime and talk to people to find out what's going on ^_^

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Austurmax Laforet - 03-17-2016

Nheu'a was alerted to this plot and would be interested in joining in. Abiding in Death would be particularly relevant to him, if there's still space? Fishers of men would also work.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Verad - 03-18-2016

Slight schedule change - Fishers of Men has been moved to Tuesday, same time. Please feel to let me know if this borks your schedule and you need to be removed.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Austurmax Laforet - 03-18-2016

Can't make that one then. And Abiding in Death seems full I think, since Reppu also wants in (did not notice that before). Could do Where Two and Three Are Gathered though!

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Boo the Hamster - 03-20-2016

Sign me up for 'A Perfect Pest'

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 03-20-2016

A point of clarity, since someone asked:

1. Fishers of Men - Tuesday, March 21, 8:00 PM CST
[Mostly Social] [&]

is in fact taking place TUESDAY, March 22nd.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Klynzahr - 03-20-2016

That clears things up nicely! Cool

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-21-2016

For those going to 'Fishers of Men' and need an IC hook/summary. Meet Evangeline in the Forgotten Knight, a half hour prior. 

If your char is a stranger we can handwave some of the details.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-23-2016

Well the event I was at went very smoothly, and we really made some progress.

I hope everyone else has similar luck Evil

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 03-24-2016

Anstarra got called a milk sow by an obnoxious little dragon Angry It wasn't even as an insult, more like a statement...

Oh, but we did find out the name of the place Friont is looking for! Now we just need to find it, itself.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Martiallais - 03-28-2016

Chiming in late! But we also want to make sure the name is translated properly I think? That was something that we weren't entirely sure of since none of us were experts in Dravanian speak >_>

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - Anstarra - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 12:08 PM)Martiallais Wrote: Chiming in late! But we also want to make sure the name is translated properly I think? That was something that we weren't entirely sure of since none of us were experts in Dravanian speak >_>

I -think- that Xanadu was? Though trusting her... I could easily see her keeping critical info in her sole possession.

RE: My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14] - GloryRhodes - 04-04-2016

1. Neither Contend - Friday April 8, 8:00 PM CST
[Combat/Social] [%]
A discovery in The Churning Mists leads Xanadu Mol and her company towards a fated encounter.
1.  Orrin Halgren
2. Anstarra Silverain
3. Enju Omagabilgatto

2. But the Fearful - Monday April 11, 8:00 PM CST
[Combat/Political] [#]
The dragons of Anyx Trine are under attack!  Come immediately!
1. Leanne Delphium
2. Reppu Hijiri
3. Evangeline Primrose
4. V'aleera Lhuil

3. More Subtil - Thursday April 14, 8:00 PM CST
[Mostly Social] [$]
Invitations have been sent to the allies of Helene La Floret and The Inquisition for a night of fine dining and games.  Everyone needs a break, right?
1. Jana Ridah
2. Gallien
4.Â