Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings everyone! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=10759)

Greetings everyone! - Shroomie - 03-24-2015

Hi! I'm usually known as Mun, or Rill, and I'm knew in FFXIV. Due work and studies I had to take a break from roleplay a year ago so now that I got some free time in my hands I can't wait to get back to it. Is the template still a thing?

--MMORPG background

Mainly WoW, for like six years, month up month down, GW2, SWTOR, SWG, TESO, Wildstar... I swear I play other things too. From time to time. 

--RP experience

Ten years on pen and paper, on the internet for eight years, since I acknowledged that roleplaying on the internet was actually something you could do. In all the games mentioned above except Wildstar because I really didn't last that much in the game. Althought, I might be a bit rusty, but I will try my best to catch up!

--Character ideas/info

So far I got a catboy called Y'ahna Tia, not very interested in tradition or clans, but in flirting and enjoying life. Also a quite young hyur called Tilda, but I want her to be half highlander and half midlander. I have to check on the lore if that would be possible. I would appreciate advice and/or oppinions on the matter. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Won't lie, I knew there had to be a page for roleplayers, but didn't find it until a friend sent me the link. All credits go to Yehn Bajihri Heart

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Medium to heavy.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

Nothing too interesting to be honest, I like drawing and such, quite typical, and I'm not very good introducing myself. English is not my native language so I apologize for any mistakes and sorry for the long post^^

RE: Greetings everyone! - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-24-2015

Hello! Welcome to the RPC!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Midlander/Highlander is a perfectly acceptable mix. (Technically, the clans of each race should have no issue having children together, and there can be mixed-race children, but SE has said this is extremely rare.)

If you've got any questions on gameplay, need help with any game content, or lore, feel free to ask here or poke me anytime. Smile

RE: Greetings everyone! - Jerciex - 03-24-2015

Hello Shroomie and welcome to RPC! It is good place to be!

RE: Greetings everyone! - Maril - 03-24-2015

Welcome! Smile

RE: Greetings everyone! - Aya - 03-24-2015

Weeeeeelcoooooome to Balmung!

RE: Greetings everyone! - Rosamund - 03-24-2015

Ooh another WoW veteran! I played for about 8 years off and on. I also really enjoyed WildStar but the community just kept dwindling and it was really hard to find RP. Sad

I'm guessing from your profile that you're in EU? If so, you might want to check out the European Directory for events, linkshells and free companies friendly to our timezones. Big Grin

Either way, welcome to Balmung!