Hydaelyn Role-Players
Returning player!..And a newbie. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Returning player!..And a newbie. (/showthread.php?tid=11819)

Returning player!..And a newbie. - Gahaku - 05-29-2015

Blush Hello everyone! I have recently re-subscribed to this game. I am originally from a different game, now please don't judge me too hard! But plenty of my friends have ventured across and left to play here. We are not on the same server unfortunately as they are not roleplayers. 

I have played this game before, just about its launch but I got confused by it and then my roleplay guild, an american one, went inactive. 

I am from the EU but I don't mind either linkshells or guilds, it's fine!

What I really want from this game, is to try it all! I'm a pve'er as well as a roleplayer. I currently raid a lot in a different game but its roleplay is dying out, and the game is getting old... So, from encouragement from in real life friends and online friends I'm here again to try this out properly!
The style of roleplay I'm looking for is either, adventuring, mercenary, light crime without murdering innocent. These are my prefered styles but I'm always open to try new sorts!

With that, I  hope to meet a lot of you people, and perhaps get some help to where to start when it comes to the roleplay here, and perhaps the pve content. I made a brand new character from scratch, she's called Lanielle Laelle, a lalafell. 

I hope my introduction isn't all too confusing, and I hope to hear from you all in the large community!Big Grin

RE: Returning player!..And a newbie. - Bryn - 05-29-2015

Hello and welcome!

RE: Returning player!..And a newbie. - Gegenji - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 11:43 AM)Lanielle Wrote: The style of roleplay I'm looking for is either, adventuring, mercenary, light crime without murdering innocent. These are my prefered styles but I'm always open to try new sorts!

With that, I  hope to meet a lot of you people, and perhaps get some help to where to start when it comes to the roleplay here, and perhaps the pve content. I made a brand new character from scratch, she's called Lanielle Laelle, a lalafell.

I approve of your race of choice for your new character. Thumbsup

There's also another couple Lalafell wandering around doing light crimes like pickpocketing and burglary. Liliro Liro, I believe, is one of them. Might try touching base to see if you can do a bunch of small (hee) crimes together.

Other than that, there's always the Making Connections section where you can make a thread looking for folks to go adventuring/robbing with and the Linkshells section might help you find even more folks to hang out with.

Welcome to Balmung and have yourself a good time!

RE: Returning player!..And a newbie. - Gahaku - 05-29-2015

Thank you both! I'll look into things right away Big Grin

RE: Returning player!..And a newbie. - Rosamund - 05-29-2015

Hello there! You can check out the European Directory for events, linkshells and FCs that play at EU-friendly hours on Balmung.

Welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

That's awesome! I have already spotted 2-3 FCs I'm quite interested in. And I was invited to Hugs and Cake LS earlier today, the leader was so kind to whisper me and hand me an invite almost instantly after I made my introduction post.

I must say, this community really is friendly and trying hard to get people started up/settled. So thank you very much! I really appreciate all the reponds and help.

RE: Returning player!..And a newbie. - Mountie - 05-29-2015

Welcome to the RPC, I do hope you enjoy your time here. Apologies on the late welcoming, but we went out for a corporate lunch and I've been battling a food coma for quite some time.

thank you thank! I'll try and keep busy on the forums here too, to get to know a few of you Big Grin