The Gilded Rose

T'shina

[align=center]2nr3hvr.png[/align]

[align=center]The Gilded Rose Cafe is a new establishment focused primarily on the serving of food and drinks to our patrons. We provide a myriad of services to the people of Eorzea.[/align]

[align=center]These services include but are not limited to:[/align]

[align=center]Staffing - We are happy to help you with your event! Give us a notice and what you'd expect of us and we will be happy to aid you for a small (IC) fee.[/align]

[align=center]Cafe - Pending until house acquired. Open during events at the Hidden Falls.[/align]

[align=center]Tavern - Pending until house acquired. Open during events at the Hidden Falls.[/align]

[align=center]Hosting - We have a staff of hosts used to help ease those who are nervous into more crowded situations. They work during the open hours of the cafe or upon request.[/align]

[align=center]The Gilded Rose is run by that of T'shina Vashka with the aide of Yuki Kurenai, Blazerro Draken, Tenha'a Rendha, and Vahn Kasch. Should you be seeking employment opportunity please message or meet with one of those there or with someone of our staff![/align]

[align=center]We are currently Hiring![/align]

[align=center]Our Next Event[/align]

[align=center]The Free Company Championship Tournament will be hosted by the Gilded Rose on December 11th. With Togy Brandmakt (Mr. Mask) being the last champion of the tournament. We will be hosting this tournament again! Bring us your Free Company or Linkshell Champion to fight for a 25k entry fee. We also allow up to six free fighters who want to represent themselves! Will you be the next champion?[/align]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Friendly bump and testament: within a half-hour of joining I was RPing at a server-wide event (BBQ), and had plenty of help from everyone not only figuring out just what to do, but even all of the little things such as finally fixing my chat boxes to the way I wanted :) great, helpful group.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...