Crescent Eminence

KingSoda

• 1 month later...

Bump! Get ready for 3.3 and IC runs of Deep Dungeon! LET'S PURGE SOME GELMORRAN RUINS, BUDS.

Also! With addition of new wards, I might get myself a house for the LS Leader, Nathaniel. We will be using it for IC meetings!

Join us!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Big update! CE is now DISCORD CENTRIC! What the hell does that mean!?

NEW! We've been around for more than a year, now! Insane! To accompany the growth of the Linkshell, we decided to become Discord Exclusive. This means the RP channel will no longer be in game, but on the Discord. Why? Because most of the Eminence's talks and plannings are phased, and because, ultimately, we are far more active on discord for direct contact. As a result, the only person you will have to contact is myself, via PMs, or directly in game, as Nathaniel Salem.

As said, the linkshell was used less and less in game as we started using the Discord app. I am fairly certain most of you use this application regularly to plan everything gaming related; the Eminence is no different. There is an entire channel dedicated to IC talks. The in game linkshell was taking the dust; everyone was already role-playing with one another, and we started planning most meetings on the discord...

We also now have 'hangouts' besides Nald's Reflection and Thal's Respite: some of our members and ally have listed some housing spaces, including (so far) a creepy speakeasy, a cool cave, and a fancy library filled with secret tomes. All of these are listed in the discord, on their own, dedicated channel.

See you!

Edit: Added the 'Four Pillars' also known to our members as IC rules. These have been around for a long, long time, but had yet to be listed on the RPC's thread.