A good way to find RP for new folks

At the top of this area of the forum is a sticky thread about Player and FC Housing.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR RP YOU SHOULD USE THIS! (If you're hitting this post from the main page sidebar this should be the link to the thread: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7491 )

I started RP on Balmung recently, and a LOT of RP seems to happen in the player housing areas. Not that it doesn't happen elsewhere, but if you want to find it easy then using that thread is a good way to find places.

The in-play house taverns are always a good one, or if you're looking for anything then go walk into someones business!

I've gotten a good bit of RP doing this so far.

At the same time, if you've got a house with a business or open for RP please list it so people like me and others can take advantage!!

Thanks!

Sana

With all the posts I have seen lately about folks not knowing where to start this seemed like a good idea to bring up. I'm not sure the title of that post really gives a good sense of the valuable information within. 

It was such a welcome find it was too good not to share to help others locate good places to get started.

With all the posts I have seen lately about folks not knowing where to start this seemed like a good idea to bring up. I'm not sure the title of that post really gives a good sense of the valuable information within. 

It was such a welcome find it was too good not to share to help others locate good places to get started.

Agreed good on you. I know some are shy but for those who dont mind going out thats a good list to have.