Behemoth Hearts - Misfit Adventurers

Hello! I am looking for more friends to bring to my circle! In-character I host a small group named Behemoth Hearts, a group of goofy characters inspiring to save Eorzea and go on all sorts of adventures. We partake in tournaments sometimes as a group and generally just roleplay together. Nothing that requires dedication. Keep in mind this group is light hearted and is focused on strange/comedic character, though you don't need to be exactly that to join.  

If you wish to roleplay, msg me on my character Hayato Yuzuka or leave a message and we can arrange something. Note this is not an FC, but we do have a linkshell if you want to join. 

Thanks!

Hello! I am looking for more friends to bring to my circle! In-character I host a small group named Behemoth Hearts, a group of goofy characters inspiring to save Eorzea and go on all sorts of adventures. We partake in tournaments sometimes as a group and generally just roleplay together. Nothing that requires dedication. Keep in mind this group is light hearted and is focused on strange/comedic character, though you don't need to be exactly that to join.  

If you wish to roleplay, msg me on my character Hayato Yuzuka or leave a message and we can arrange something. Note this is not an FC, but we do have a linkshell if you want to join. 

Thanks!

Behemoth Hearts are super cool, AND GREAT HUNTERS. I'd personally love an invite some time if you have it!