Pair seeking additional adventurers for Discord RP!

Hey folks! No doubt some of you have seen me around banging the gong looking for Discord RPers of late, and I've had some excellent luck so far. So much so, that I and a friend are looking to start a more group focused RP!

Elijah and Alysia are a pair of adventurers who have been slowly working their way across Vylbrand taking jobs from the guild and seeing the sights, hoping to right some wrongs and make names for themselves in the process. We'd like to have them meet up with 2-3 other adventurers (or people in general) and get involved in something larger and long-term. This would (obviously) be on Discord and we'd have a channel dedicated to it and everything. We've only really come up with a basic idea and will likely put our heads together with whoever shows interest to hash out the details of the story.

We're both adults (and expect anyone involved to be as well) with jobs and lives beyond FFXIV, so while we expect to post often there will be times when one or both of us are busy, so this is likely to be something of a longer project with a lot of character building and dialogue. We're also likely going to limit the number of people involved so as to avoid clutter, and I doubt it'll be bigger than a group of five or so.

So! If that sounds like something you'd be interested in taking part in, give me a poke here on the RPC forums or add me on Discord at Elijah Ballard#0247.

Hey folks! No doubt some of you have seen me around banging the gong looking for Discord RPers of late, and I've had some excellent luck so far. So much so, that I and a friend are looking to start a more group focused RP!

Elijah and Alysia are a pair of adventurers who have been slowly working their way across Vylbrand taking jobs from the guild and seeing the sights, hoping to right some wrongs and make names for themselves in the process. We'd like to have them meet up with 2-3 other adventurers (or people in general) and get involved in something larger and long-term. This would (obviously) be on Discord and we'd have a channel dedicated to it and everything. We've only really come up with a basic idea and will likely put our heads together with whoever shows interest to hash out the details of the story.

We're both adults (and expect anyone involved to be as well) with jobs and lives beyond FFXIV, so while we expect to post often there will be times when one or both of us are busy, so this is likely to be something of a longer project with a lot of character building and dialogue. We're also likely going to limit the number of people involved so as to avoid clutter, and I doubt it'll be bigger than a group of five or so.

So! If that sounds like something you'd be interested in taking part in, give me a poke here on the RPC forums or add me on Discord at Elijah Ballard#0247.

I'd love to add some discord RP for my characters! A much easier way to get them some experience. I tried sending you a friend request on discord! Hope it went through.

...I still haven't got around to making a Discord and its been what, almost two months now? *Sigh of disbelief at self for procrastination*

If I do remember to make a Discord, I'd love to join in at some point, though I'm not sure which character I could bring in for it. I'll get around to it, honest!