Looking For Roleplay! Details Below!!

Hi there! I'm new to this site and I've joined to hopefully find a suitable roleplay partner that can do long term and dedicated romance!

Before I talk about my character, here are my requirements and preferences! 

Requirements:

-Female please! That is a must!

-Must be willing to at least try to be friends OOC!

-Open to ideas!

-Must be on Mateus!

Preferences:

-I live in the EST time zone and would love if my rp partner did as well.

-Monogamy! Meaning that your character would be in a dedicated relationship with my character. No sleeping around with anyone and everyone.

-Be the more dominant type. Not just ERP-wise but in normal RP as well. My character is not all too demanding or assertive.

-OOC details-

I'm fairly new to the world of FF14, still learning the lore and getting used to things. I ask to please be patient with me! 

I work and this is my weekly schedule.

Monday

2:00 - 10:00 pm

Tuesday - Saturday

6:00 - 11:00 pm

Sunday

Off! :D

The last little bit about myself is that I've been a roleplayer for over 6 years. I'm always dedicated to my partner and the roleplay we have!

-Character(s)-

My main Roleplay character is Abigail Raerdon. She is a genuine sweet heart and hopeless romantic. 18 years old and is curious about the world and it's people as she has been rather sheltered until recently. She's learning how to cook in the Culinary Guild to hopefully make a job out of it. In her spare time however, she trains with her sword so that she can get stronger and one day find someone very important to her.

It's very basic, I know, but saying everything about her here would be a killjoy.

I'm almost done.

But because of certain issues between a current roleplay partner of mine with Abigail, I'm unsure if she will be available until the end of tomorrow. That's why I'm advertising a second character that I.. haven't really made yet. Her name will be Lunara (insert surname here).

That's all for now, thank you for reading! Let me know if any of you lovely ladies are interested! C:

PS_Messages_20180526_112443.jpg

PS_Messages_20180527_114037.jpg

PS_Messages_20180526_112441.jpg