[Ragnarok] It's time to stop NOT-ROLEPLAYING!

Hi! n.n

As I mentioned in my introduction post I'm searching people to roleplay with. Right now I play on Ragnarok, It looks like there aren't many people roleplaying there, but It'd be great to be lucky and find someone, haha >.<

I'm interested in basic rol such as adventure-fantasy kind of roleplaying related to the original game lore (go on missions together, just walk around talking while playing the role of our characters, etc). I'm a novice since I'm still at level 31, but I hope it doesn't matter >.< (if you're a novice too we can go levelling together, otherwise we can just roleplay if you're interested). I usually enter the game everyday after university (that'd in the afternoon-evening, here in Europe. Today it was impossible due to the data center migration xD). I've a discord account if you prefer it to keep in touch.

Hope to enjoy creating stories alongside with you n.n

A brief information of my character would be...

Name: Shiori Sui.

Birthdate: 20th Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon.

Race: Midlander Hyur.

Class: Archer.

Personality and Story: Shiori is the kind of  serious hard-working character that while she's agreeable and sociable with everyone, she finds it difficult to show her deepest feelings. She's actually pretty shy even if she does not look like that. She is not able to remember her past, sometimes she has visions of what she thinks it's linked to her past life in the form of lost memories, but she doesn't know it for sure. She started her life as a adventurer in Gridania as a result of a strange premonition.

Spoiler

shiorisui5.png

shiorisui4.png

Edited by Zephy_Hime