Rosewood Institute (Famfrit)

Seloris

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Rosewood Institute Is currently openly recruiting all levels and classes/jobs.  We're a rank 8 FC with a small estate in Lavender Beds.  As stated above by Rosaleen, we have started hosting our weekly RP nights on Mondays, as well as a few scattered events for our members.   We look forwards to meeting new folks, if anyone has any questions feel free to seek us out at our website or in-game! 

- Ary'a

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rosewood Institute is a FC, while we do have a IC LS to go with the FC it's not one we have open to non-members.  There are a handful of RP community LS on Famfrit such as: Famfrit RP Society, RP Character Locator, FFXIV Role Play and Famfrit Roleplayers which one of our members started as a friends of Rosewood sort of channel.

I can generally invite to most of the listed LS but not all, but I can give you a small list of contacts should I not be available in game.

Famfrit RP Society - Sahara Rain, Boo Behave, myself

RP Character Locator - Sahara Rain, Liliana Shuzen  (i'm not a member of this one, but from what I recall one of those two are in charge)

FFXIV Role Play - Valarie Ora, Trust Vertu, myself, Rosaleen Adair

Famfrit Roleplayers - Mide Shi, myself, Rosaleen Adair

Hope that helps!  :D

- Ary'a C'lesaunt

• 4 weeks later...

Almost forgot to update this thread for this month!  

Rosewood is still active and our recruiting is open for all levels, classes, races!  Our open RP Nights are every Monday starting generally around 10ish EST, hosted at our FC House.  If ya need an IC excuse to drop by the Institute, Rosaleen has plastered recruitment flyers all over the black shroud, and simply because he can, Rhydian (whose soul purpose is to drive my character Ary'a into a nervous breakdown) has decided to deface the recruiting flyers by adding Free Drinks for visitors to them all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i keep forgetting to log in here to update the thread!  

Rosewood is still actively recruiting, even with all the IC changes to management and new story twists.  :3  We're eager to meet more RP'ers in game.  Visit us at Rosewood.enjin.com, or seek one of our officers in game.  Niova Belynari, Koh'ya Moshantu, Sai'khan Tuul, or Asmodeus Shadowstrike.

• 3 weeks later...

Rosewood's leaders have decided to Transfer to Balmung, we are uncertain if another will pick up the mantel and carry on in our stead or if the FC will simply be dissolved.  Will come back to edit and or delete recruiting post if need be.   For the moment however Rosewood is closing their recruitment status.

• 1 month later...