Part 1: The Basics
1.What is your full name?
"Atalanta Tsukiyama. I don't think I had a last name before Araki took me in."
2.Where and when were you born?
"Dunno. Somewhere in the Shroud, and I think 19 cycles?"
3.Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
4.Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
"Only Araki. She's the best! After the. . .Thing with the ship, she's the one who found me and nursed me back to health. And then, right in front of everyone, declared me her sister and heir! Everyone was in an uproar and I didn't understand at the time, but I know what she did wasn't really liked. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay that debt."
5.Where do you live now, and with whom?
"Right now? Some Inn in Limsa Lominsa. Not exactly high class like Araki's used to, but when you're livin' by the daily pay, what choice do we have? Nobody cares about us, and we don't care about them. Works out for everyone.
6.What is your occupation?
"Adventurer? Araki and I are registered with the guild, but we take whatever's thrown our way from whomever. Araki generally makes sure everything is on the up-and-up, 'course, but by and large we do whatever will get us our next meal."
7.Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
"I'm a Miqo'te, though everyone calls me 'Keeper Lass' when they don't know my name, so I guess that means I'm a Keeper Miqo'te? Either way, I've got a red eye and a green one, and my hair is short and black. The bandage? Oh, its just easier keeping it on. I hate it when people stare at that scar. The thing on my forehead is a. . . .I guess a focus tattoo? Araki made me get it after I had some trouble with training, it was supposed to be a point of concentration. I'm thin and-Yes, some people DO mistake me for a boy, we can't ALL be lucky like sis, can we?! What do I wear? Whatever's easy to move in and is durable."
8.To which social class do you belong?
9.Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
"Only to boredom. And mandatory meditation."
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
"Naturally I'm left-handed, but I can use my right just as well.
11. What does your voice sound like?
"I dunno. . .Kinda rough? Just different, I guess. Happens when you grow up the only one of your race in a land where they're considered exotic."
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
"Not really. I don't do signatures."
13. What do you have in your pockets?
"Lessee, a couple gil (My meal-money from Araki), a couple'a packets of stuff, the candy I sto-bought this morning, and a knife."
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
"No? Sis'll tell ya I have a bad habit of getting into trouble, but that's just because she hates fun."
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
16. What is your earliest memory?
"Escaping the ship. After that, waking up and barely being able to crawl on the shore."
17. How much schooling have you had?
"Some? I was told I'd have to learn a lot more when I got older, and to focus on my martial skills first."
18. Did you enjoy school?
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
"The Tsukiyama residence's Dojo. They had a sensei there who taught us, and Araki sometimes helped, too."
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
"'side from Araki? Granny Tsukiyama. Everyone treated her with respect, and when she had time for me, she was one of the few people I didn't have to worry about treating me differently because I had special ears 'stead of horns. Aside from Araki, that is. And she had the youngest soul, too! We played lots of games together. . .I really miss her."
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
"Aside from Araki and Granny Tsukiyama, everyone was really. . .distant. I was adopted, I wasn't Au ri, and I was a foreigner to boot, so I just kinda. . .Got ignored if I was lucky."
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
"I didn't want to grow up. Still don't. I wanted to be 'little kit' forever. But then Araki started seriously trying to do the heir thing, and then everything was...We had to leave."
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
"Naps. Playing with the Au ri who didn't mind me. Lotta naps.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
"I dunno? I'd say laid back and happy."
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
"Nope. I had a couple'a friends, but they were older than me by a lot. They taught me to do a lot of cool things."
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
"We're done here."
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
"What did I just say?"
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
"Getting fished off the beaches of Doma. It was a long time ago, but I can remember it like it was yesterday."
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
"Definitely Araki. She's my sister, blood or no, and I'd do anything for her. Like she would for me."
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
"Learning Doman. I'm not really good with words in this language, either, and I was still learning when I was captured. I remember crying when I could finally make my savior understand how grateful I was."
32. What is your greatest regret?
"Getting caught by the Garleans. My parents told me to stay close, but I wanted to see the fireflies and catch one with a friend, but they were on us and we didn't even hear them."
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
"....I cut out someone's tongue. And then kept slashing."
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
"Not really. Then again, I've never been caught."
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
"Being tied up in that ship. Everyone was crying, and scared, and no one wanted to be there, and we kept getting told to be quiet."
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
"...I wrote a poem once, and Araki had me read it to her. I wanted to die."
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
"Can I change who my actual parents are? Doma is my home, and it seems like its all I've ever known."
38. What is your best memory?
"When all the servants were cleaning the residence and they moved us into the summer cottage, it was just me and Araki. We played, and laughed, and she read me bedtime stories, and it was just. . .I'd give anything to go back in time and just be like that."
39. What is your worst memory?
"....Second one was fleeing Doma. Everyone was piling into boats and rickety fishing ships and rowboats. In the end, it was just Sis and I, and a handful of other people on that boat."
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
"I guess I'm an optimist? I like trying to see the good in things, even if I know its not there."
41. What is your greatest fear?
"Being found by Garleans. Again."
42. What are your religious views?
"There are spirits everywhere. In the water, in the ground, in the very stone."
43. What are your political views?
"Um....Kill all Garleans? I don't know, and I don't care."
44. What are your views on sex?
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
"Children or elderly, and all manner of innocents. Beyond that, I have no problem."
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
"....Take someone's dignity."
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
"In fairy tales, yes. I want to believe real life can be that way."
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
"Happyness. And people you love to share it with."
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
"Depends on the person and the circumstances. And who I need to be."
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
"No, not really."
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
"Kill children. Or capture them. Because I've seen it done and had it done to me."
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
"Araki. She's all I have left."
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
60. How close are you to your family?
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
69. Do you care what others think of you?
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
71. What is your most treasured possession?
72. What is your favorite color?
73. What is your favorite food?
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
78. What makes you laugh?
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
81. How do you deal with stress?
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
83. What are your pet peeves?
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
86. What is your greatest weakness?
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
91. Do you like yourself?
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
98. What three words best describe your personality?
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)