Sassy, hot-headed Miqo'te available! [F/F]

So here I am, back to square one. Actually, Chiyo still has feelings for her current lover but they are in an open relationship so it isn't much of a big deal (I hope xD), plus it's possible her to get her to actually commit this time!

525x287http://i.imgur.com/icu9O2c.jpg[/img]

If you haven't already met Chiyo, she has a sassy, hot-headed personality, who isn't afraid of a little rough-housing. She enjoys drinking, exercise and long walks on the beach... or desert. She doesn't see the difference.

Also Chiyo's only attracted to other girls (sorry guys!) she isn't prejudice when it comes to race or to some extent, differing personalities, though she has very mixed feelings about pirates if you happened to be one.

This time, I would like a bit of chemistry before we get to the good stuff. I'm usually pretty active unless stated otherwise. ERP is optional, but shouldn't be the focus.

Disclaimer: OOC feelings are meant to be kept as friendship and nothing more.

I hope this is the last thread I'll make like this. ._.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if she's still available or not, but I'll give my endorsement either way. Chi is a fun character to be around, and whoever can get this beast to settle down will not be disappointed!