Aerone Carnelian

I. RL Info

RL Name: Hay

RL Age: 17

Timezone: Pacific (Soon to be Eastern)

RL Gender: Female

Why do you like to RP? Because it's fun~ I really enjoy creating new worlds just for my friends and I, and interacting with different characters to produce different results.

II. Basic info

Characters: Aerone Carnelian

Current primary linkshell: Seditius

III. RP Preferences

[glow=black]RP style (Light, medium, or heavy)?[/glow] Medium!

[glow=black]Are you willing to RP a fight scene in game? If so, preferred method of combat? (/randoming, skill based, etc)[/glow] Yes... I'm up for skill based, dice rolling, or just RPing it out until we decide the outcome. I'm cool with whatever!

[glow=black]Are you willing to take major injuries in game? (ie limb loss, comas, etc.)[/glow] Sure.

[glow=black]Under what circumstances, if any, would you allow your character to be killed off?[/glow] Well... I enjoy RPing, and I do have other characters, but I don't want one denied to me. So, death is probably a no.

[glow=black]Are you willing to RP romance in game? How far are you willing to go?[/glow] Yes, I am. However, nothing explicit! Unless it's with my significant other, but that's another thing entirely. (He's marteaudejustice, btw! xD)

[glow=black]What kind of non-romantic RP relationships are you seeking? (family ties, etc)[/glow]

Well, Friends, enemies, rivals, acquaintances, uhm... family, too, I suppose. Employers... Anything, really. Yeah.

[glow=black]How far from the actual lore are you willing to stray?[/glow] Only a little... Well, I mean, flexibility is one thing, vampire seadragons are another.

[glow=black]Views on chat functions (IC vs OOC in /party, /linkshell, /say)?[/glow] As long as specified, and there's a very clear distinction between the two, I don't mind.

[glow=black]Will most of your RP be confined in a single linkshell or will you try to RP with as many as possible?[/glow] Well.. I'm a little shy. Not good with complete stranger interaction, more comfortable with those I'm familiar with (I.e. my linkshell) Buut, introduce yourself and get to know me, and RP is welcome for sure!

[glow=black]Seeking:[/glow] RPers, RPers everywhere! To have a believable RP-saturated environment full of people interacting with each other, and being a part of that, would be the coolest thing ever!

[glow=black]How do you prefer to be contacted? (PM or post in this thread)[/glow] Hm... Either is fine.