Healer need or medical center

So with the idea of me returning to the game I come with my issue of the character needed medical attention to carry out the story or excuse to her prolonged absence from her usual locations.. I can go into further details on this if someone is interested in trying to work something together with me.

Mainly I am either looking for one of two things.. either a healer or mender of sorts as a sort of run in encounter or maybe a well known enough medical center to sort of drop in at or some how manage to get to. Either will do with my idea but where I had been gone from the game a while I have no idea what is still around or not in the community. ^^;

Hi!

Jerceix is Serpent medic, meaning soldier with first aid skill. He doesn't use magic for tending. He knows how to tend wound/injuries and other small illnesses, but he isn't doctor or healer. He can analyze what is wrong with someone and makes decision about situation. If it is something he can tend, he will and he is happy to this too - otherwise he advice person to someone who knows more (Jerciex knows two doctors and maybe conjurer too, have to confirm ^^)

How this sounds to you? You think there is chance it might suit your needS? :)

I might have gotten someone for this spot or at least to get the character back on track anyway. If things don't work out I let the other couple that replied know. ^^ thanks all for the support.