New character looking for connections and LS.

I just started the game on Balmung after having not really played since pre-ARR and I don't really have any rp contacts in game. My character is an Au Ra male who I'm still figuring out a profile for (don't know much about Au Ra unfortunately) but I want to get into RP right away! I'm looking for people to to meet and an RP linkshell to join. I tried looking through the linkshell page but I'm more interested in the size and style of the group than the specific theme of the LS. At this stage my character is still very malleable so I'm sure he can fit in anywhere.

I just started the game on Balmung after having not really played since pre-ARR and I don't really have any rp contacts in game. My character is an Au Ra male who I'm still figuring out a profile for (don't know much about Au Ra unfortunately) but I want to get into RP right away! I'm looking for people to to meet and an RP linkshell to join. I tried looking through the linkshell page but I'm more interested in the size and style of the group than the specific theme of the LS. At this stage my character is still very malleable so I'm sure he can fit in anywhere.

Hey there!

I can link you some things that may help you with Au Ra. (:

Scales of Othard is a Linkshell on Balmung (OOC) meant to connect Au Ra players.

Doman Memoir is a inspiration (tumblr) blog with varying visuals and lore bits

The Official Forums have race naming conventions that come along with lore.

If you have any questions not answered in these locations let me know and I'll try to help you out!

Likewise, my character is Hoshichou and I'm always happy to RP with people!