Spicy Mooncat Looking for Trouble

So I've got this new character creation of mine called Ginger Saldana:

yvLNUzI.png

Fun, playful, but with a short temper; bit of a traditionalist Keeper. Left the Shroud behind to study all things arcane in Limsa for... reasons, though she's been seen wandering the region as of late.

Wiki is still a work of progress, but I have this much down; should give y'all a good idea of what you might be getting into personality-wise:

Tall for a Miqo'te woman, yet no less athletic than any other, the unusual cinnamon hue of her skin a sharp contrast to her paler Keeper sisters. Her girl-next-door looks are akin to that of a sultry librarian; hair worn in a playful fringed ponytail, cocoa with hints of pale blond playing off vivid orange eyes -- hazy makeup and bold-frame glasses obligatory.

Spicy like her namesake, Ginger's surface is alluring at its worst and intoxicating at its best; a quick-witted, habitual flirt with little sense of personal space, all silver-laced smiles and laughter. Those unworthy of her charm, however, are dealt with a sharp tongue, though her rash, short temper often betrays her usual sense of class.

Nonetheless, no gem is without its flaws. A long-term victimhood of racially-motivated verbal, physical and sexual harassment has left Ginger's psyche in a state of emotional torment, her actions and desires frequently driven by revenge, principle and self-deprecating appeasement.

Not sure what I'm looking for, either, though she definitely needs connections bad. I've only managed to introduce her to two people so far and that's it. :(

If anyone happens to be interested, feel free to poke me in-game (try Vetiver first as she is my main) or drop a PM here in the RPC. Thanks!

I seem to almost never respond to these posts. I keep seeing them, and mean to post, but then get sidetracked and forget... Hi! ..See, this is why I don't make these posts, I forget what I was going to say. I've got two characters, one of which happens to regularly frequent Limsa for Maelstrom-related reasons. He's also got a bevy of miqo'te women with emotional problems this way and seems to manage to find more in the strangest of places.

And then they get served happy fun meals and drinks and they spill the beans on their problems and then things feel better. You know, for a day.