CLOSED [not looking anymore]

Ashe

I hope the way I closed this is okay with the mods. Please let me know if I found edit how I did this.

So...I've been thinking a lot about my main lately and been RPing in Ishgard quite a bit. This is gonna be a huge stretch but my character's extended family has been coming up a lot in my RP as of late. More specifically his bat-shit insane cousin. I have named this dragoon but honestly, I don't mind changing his name for the sake of convenience. If you have a dragoon alt or have been thinking of leveling a dragoon alt and don't know where to start, this would be perfect.  I don't really mind if this cousin isn't as crazy as I have him in my head....but let me explain.

Ashe was recently adopted back into his Uncle's family, a high house under Fortemps in Ishgard. His Uncle was not originally the head of the family. Ashe's father was supposed to be take over the family buxt deserted, leaving Ashe's uncle with this cousin as the next heir.  Ashe was arrested for suspicion of heresy and was adopted back into the family. He STILL has a huge chip on his shoulder about Ishgard and is using his new-found "power," per say, to funnel refugees, exiles, and falsely accused heretics out of Ishgard. People who have RP'd with me, know that Ashe is an ass.  But his cousin, as I have imagined him anyways, is far worse. His cousin is a dragoon and next in line to take over the family. He is great at his job and LOATHES Ashe (and I cannot stress this enough--like would kill if it wouldn't get him disowned). He would do anything to get Ashe in trouble, even on false claims, going as far as getting permission to "roughly question him" on future false accusations of heresy.  

My vision for this RP is a lot of drama, violence, and really messing with my main as well as the people he associates with in super plot-heavy stuff. This would probably classify under mature RP--meaning violence and emotional growth for all character involved. The person who I'd like to most RP with this would have to be willing to communicate OOCly and be mature OOCly about IC situations. I, and the rest of the FC I help run, are all pretty heavy RPers and our RP is almost always plot heavy, open world madness, with a lot of focus on character growth. If you're not prepared for that, this may not be right for you.

I am open to any interpretation of this and any suggestions or ideas if you are interested. Please PM me, post here, reach me in game, etc.

I recognize that this is a super super specific thing (as stated in the subject of the thread). I will bump it once during a peak hour and then most likely give up on it. Figured it would be worth a shot to shout out here before I go into bribery xPP

Hey, I wish you good luck finding this, as you said, it's rather specific. It's usually a better idea to pre-plan RP with a close friend when it comes to such specific RP, however, I do not see it as an impossibility.

If nobody responds, you can also make an alt to play the antagonist yourself and have interactions between them happen off-screen, that's what I did, anyway. This can potentially open more doors for people who want to play antagonists who don't quite match up to your description, but would do something if his cousin were to hire someone. I know a myriad of players play antagonistic characters, so it wouldn't be unrealistic to treat it as if they were hired to cause trouble.

Just my two cents, good luck. :)

I have 3 alts already and have been RPing for years. I preferred NOT to make my own alt again because I wanted Ashe to be involved in the RP and there would be no point if that couldn't happen I think. I also hate playing Dragoon (I have Ashe's dragoon to 50 >>) and would prefer not to do 2.x/3.0 again (like literally....I just finished for the third time).

I know there's a myriad of people who have alts and just let them sit/don't know what to do with them so this was mostly aimed at them.  I RP in a close knit group because RP in FFXIV is actually really closed off in terms of making connections (I've come to realize that there is more of an illusion of how easy it is rather than it actually being open) and two....I refuse RP in the QS and other tavern locations. I don't like city RP that is aimless and random--I find it mundane and would rather do what I talk about than just talk about it and pretend I actually RP'd it. Lastly...I am actually shy about making connections >> 

The impossibility is not from me handling it on my own--though I'd prefer not to because it'd defeat the purpose...your own alts can't interact with each other in a group. Trust me, if I wanted to handle it on my own, I could've and not made this thread in the first place haha

So yeah >>