Looking for healers of all skill levels

The Concordia FC is in the beginning stages of planning a free clinic event some time within the next few weeks. As such, we are looking to ICLY interview healers willing to donate their time to said event. All IC skill levels encouraged to apply.

There would be flyers posted throughout the various city states, if you need an IC reason as to how your character has heard about this. You can try to reach Sayuri Kanno or Alexa Rose in game, weeknights EST, or reach out to me here to OOCLY set up a time for some rp, or if you have further questions.

Look forward to hearing from you :thumbsup:

I'm down for this. Garalona's a sawbones first and conjurer second, but can do either as needed. To reach her, as with any Roe, gargle some marbles, spit, and one of the dazed birds it hits will find their way to her. Maybe. Or send me a tell. I'm generally on after 7pm EST

I'm interested, but my hours don't usually allow evening, US time.I'm usually on early evening EU, or mid to late morning US.

What time during the day are you thinking when you get to setting the day/time?

I'm interested, but my hours don't usually allow evening, US time.I'm usually on early evening EU, or mid to late morning US.

The event itself will likely be on a weekend, and I have no problems being EU friendly, so I will try to get in touch with you!

The event itself will likely be on a weekend, and I have no problems being EU friendly, so I will try to get in touch with you!

Attempts to accommodate all players is appreciated.

If the event goes on when I'm off, no hard feelings. :)

I have attended events like this before and thoroughly enjoyed them.

If the timing works out, I will definitely add Klynzahr into the mix.

Bring on the all roe medical team! :lol:

On a more serious note, Klyn is a well trained churgion, with some basic arcanist understanding. She isn't your typical healer, but she might bring some interesting perspective to the group.

I've managed to get in touch with Swygynwyzn and co., and quite by accident Aucus, which was really cool. Fantastic rpers all of them :D

If the rest of you are still interested please do reach out to my characters Sayuri Kanno or Alexa Rose, as I have had trouble getting in touch with you.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Ir you are still needing healers, Eriathe Argenta will be able to help.  Lately she has been seen at Grindstone  on a Saturday lending her arts to healing the combatants there.  

((Have also made a note of the names and will try to get a hold of you

So.... things get busy. I had wanted to run the clinic this weekend, but it is looking like the following weekend will be more feasible.

Anyone interested in participating that I haven't spoken to yet, please try to carve some time Sunday to rp about it, as I will be on all day.

And don't be afraid to contact me on here or in game to set up a specific time!