Hello :)

Silfur

Hi! I wanted to take up RPing because I'm kinda a loner and it gets boring just playing by myself. ;A; I'm on Odin at the moment, but I'm thinking of transferring to Balmung (RIP my healthy ping rate).

MMORPG background

Only really TERA and FFXIV. ///orz When I get a decent PC I'll be able to get into a lot more. I'm not even at end game yet...

RP experience

A little RP experience several years ago. I'm a total noob at it but I want to have a go.

Character ideas/info

Name: Silfur Tunglskin

Race: Au Ra (Xaela)

Class/Job: Bard

Personality: She's a bit prickly and doesn't like people wasting her time but she has a soft spot for those she knows well.

Interests/Hobbies: She spends most of her free time hunting. She also likes dressing up her Chocobo.

Here's a blog I made for her on Tumblr.

This is just really basic stuff, I'll be able to expand her character more as I go along. My main inspiration for her was the goddess Diana/Artemis.

How did you learn about the coalition?

A Google search.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Light for the moment, I'm very out of practice.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm studying Travel and Tourism and I work part time at a falconry centre. I have a parrot and I love horse riding.

I'm usually on weekdays, 18:00-00:00 GMT.

Welcome to the RPC!!

Working at a Falconry Center? That's pretty neat! General caretaker or do you handle them as well?

Thanks! :)

I do a bit of everything: cleaning, feeding, handling and training. The only thing I don't do is free flying because I'm not experienced enough yet. At the moment - when I get a chance, we're always so busy - I'm re-training an owl to fly on the creance.