[ commissions ] UPDATE! paintings & portraits!!

dead

01/31/2017: small update this time!! you can order paintings now! 

12/06/2016: another big update to the shop! some style rearranging, price changing, and hopefully it all made it a little easier to get through. thanks for stopping in! 

{Hello!}, I'm Danny!

I can only accept payment through paypal. i need payment up front, but you can ask me at any time for a progress update or preview. PM me here or send me a message on my tumblr @br-art if you're interested!

i will not do nsfw, but i might do suggestive/pinup if i like the character enough. we can talk about me designing a character or an outfit for you, but it will cost more and take some time. i can work from art, screenshots, or written reference!  

tumblr_ohsivgsyVT1vmxj1so3_r1_1280.png

tumblr_ohsivgsyVT1vmxj1so1_1280.png

tumblr_ohsivgsyVT1vmxj1so2_1280.png

tumblr_ohsivgsyVT1vmxj1so4_r1_1280.png

(click here for a WIP example of a fullbody painting!!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Question! Are the portraits that are 20 colored? Your style is absolutely adorable and if I wasn't on a budget I'd throw so many things at you...

If they are I'll take five million! I mean one. I'll take one.

Question! Are the portraits that are 20 colored? Your style is absolutely adorable and if I wasn't on a budget I'd throw so many things at you...

If they are I'll take five million! I mean one. I'll take one.

They absolutely are! They'll look just like the example picture: black lines and colors with very minor shading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i use a small Wacom Intuos Pro and adobe photoshop CS5.

Hmmm....with mouse or some sort of tablet? Sorry for the questions, I'm just debating on if I wanted to get back into drawing or not

i use a small Wacom Intuos Pro and adobe photoshop CS5.

Hmmm....with mouse or some sort of tablet? Sorry for the questions, I'm just debating on if I wanted to get back into drawing or not

not a problem! 

the intuos pro is a drawing tablet that comes in a few different sizes (their website is here; it's very nice so it's on the expensive side). i use a small, and i know you can get cheaper size-comparable ones elsewhere. iirc my first tablet ever was $30 on amazon LOL

lol I used to have a galaxy tab 3, that would have been awesome to use for digital art....Guess I'll just do it the old fashioned way and doodle with paper and pen...or mayhaps I could invest in a art pad for a laptop? I usually suck at drawing, but it's so pretty to see and you can always get better with practice!

lol I used to have a galaxy tab 3, that would have been awesome to use for digital art....Guess I'll just do it the old fashioned way and doodle with paper and pen...or mayhaps I could invest in a art pad for a laptop? I usually suck at drawing, but it's so pretty to see and you can always get better with practice!

yeah, i'm using the kind that's more of a drawing pad (i guess the word tablet is a bit misleading, hahah). 

i strongly recommend it!! even if you start out with a cheap little one to get a feel for it. i mean, yes, keep at pen and paper for sure (i think i've got a sketchbook in just about every open spot on my desk right now, just in case) but if drawing is something you're really interested in IMO it's worth it. 

practice makes a WORLD of difference; i've been drawing for about ten years now by my guess. keep your old art: in a few years, if you keep at it, you'll love having the old stuff around. it's particularly helpful if you're worried you haven't improved; looking at them side by side really shows how much you've grown since.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...